PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread...We are the Champions!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady definitely held his handshake with Goodell. I would pay real money to hear what he said to him. If anyone hears any legit reports, please share.

So, Dan Quinn has now lost the two greatest Superbowl games of all time? Ouch.

Malcolm Butler, TFB, BB and James White. 4 faces imprinted in Quinn's dreams forever.

I want to meet you all and buy everyone a beer. This is crazy

kyle shanahan and Dan Quinn just lost the superbowl with poor situational football. Pats made a ton of plays but if i was an ATL i would be mad at their playcalling after the julio catch.
And they are mad, I've been reading their forum (with some sympathy). Some extreme Brady/Belichick haters, but more fans with respect for greatness.

I just wanted to mention to all of Pats Fan Forum members, how much fun I have had this season being a part of this great site. I avoid game day threads but I indulge in reading a whack of the mid week stuff and of course the great post game threads. So much fun and after the great game itself. Doubts....yes I had a few, but then again, too few to mention. It is a genuine honour to be able to have been a fan during these Brady/Bill years. I am exhausted yet like all of you exhilarated at being champs again. Go Pats

They really really badly blew it late. Were in field goal range easily after Julio miracle catch. Could've ran it 3 times, drained clock, kicked easy field goal and made it a two score game again with like 2 min left. Instead, they tried to go for "the kill shot" and got sacked nearly out of field goal range, then immediately choke-held Chris Long for another 10 yards backwards and had to punt (stopping the clock along the way), giving Brady 3 minutes and still only one score + 2pt needed, while their defense was already gassed.

TL;DR three runs would've probably won it but Quinn/Shanahan are idiots
They can comisserate with PomPom Petey.

Big Props to :

Trey Flowers with his sack of Ryan
Hightower with the strip sack of Ryan
James White for the game of his career. 14 receptions - 110 yards - 1TD, 6 rushes for 29 yards - 2TDs, 2 PT Conversion.
Julian Edelman for what will now be known as the most famous catch in SB history..

Last edited:
As we dove down. Tied up. Won the toss and got that TD tears pound out. . From day one brady stood for something diffrent to me. A side note one of my boys is named after him. His first name is brady. WHT a historic game alone, first OT in the Super Bowl. The most points to come back in the 4th 5 rings and brady holding up that trophy didn't you see his middle finger? I swear that was his little shot at Mr Rodgers

I wonder how devonte freeman's feeling right now? Lol. Good player though.

Chris Long on halftime: Duron Harmon said it would be greatest comeback of all time..."I don't know if I believed him to be honest" (NFLN)

Logan Ryan: "When we got to overtime, I basically untied my cleats and watched Tom like you guys did."

They really really badly blew it late. Were in field goal range easily after Julio miracle catch. Could've ran it 3 times, drained clock, kicked easy field goal and made it a two score game again with like 2 min left. Instead, they tried to go for "the kill shot" and got sacked nearly out of field goal range, then immediately choke-held Chris Long for another 10 yards backwards and had to punt (stopping the clock along the way), giving Brady 3 minutes and still only one score + 2pt needed, while their defense was already gassed.

TL;DR three runs would've probably won it but Quinn/Shanahan are idiots
I loved that push from Long, he earned that ring on that play alone.

Seeing that game turn around was so beautiful... big ups to every one of YOU that stuck it out instead of crying and whining... I'm sorry, James White didn't think it was over, Tom Brady didn't think it was over, Julian Edelmann... never mind I'll just end up naming every name I know and looking up the depth chart for the rest...

And now I'm hearing about the Falcons D being "gassed." Hey geniuses that wanted to know why you run the ball and get no yards early on with a big load like Blount? That

I'm shocked and stunned. I can't even. I was so depressed at 28-3. Unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes