PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread...We are the Champions!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
732035a30c47f7564d3c2be56d03bd7c

Man I had to ban like 4 or 5 people from the Game Day thread.

That ranks as heroic moderating if it was the self-haters Ross, well done

Man I had to ban like 4 or 5 people from the Game Day thread.

Glad I missed it. I honestly almost gave up by the half but never quite did. Still increadible, wow just wow.

Total ****ing team win. I am so proud of this team and the fight in them. So much for that ****ing EASY SCHEDULE THE DEFENSE HAD. SUCK MY ASS FALCONS FANS

Can we suspend the accounts of the fools that started those idiotic threads. Oh let's bring Jimmy G in. Shut that **** up

For those Who Need to Check:

Weird huh? To help my non-soccer friends on here....

A team chasing their fifth championship were three scores down at half time in the title game. In the second half, they held the other team in check, got the three scores, then won the game in sudden death (sort of).

And you know what this means guys.. another America's Game and a 3 Games to Glory coming up..

Can't wait for the ****ing SoundFX this week..

yes!!!! More Pats swag!!!!!

Good God, all-time SB winning coach, all-time SB winning QB, biggest SB comeback, and most SB yards ever thrown at 460, and the Patriots Revenge Tour is complete with a victory???? Unreal. And it's confirmed we get Brady for another 3-5 years? Best day for Pats fans EVER.

So, we were down 25 points - and ended up with our biggest margin of victory in SBs?!?

This has been bizarre on so many levels...
No one had ever come back from more than 10.

That ranks as heroic moderating if it was the self-haters Ross, well done
Not sure if they were all trolls or just had lost the faith big time but I wasn't ready to try to find out. Didn't figure anyone else was either. Glad we all got to enjoy it more peacefully :D

Last edited:
I wonder if Dion Lewis is alright. Poor guy got hurt on that meaningless play before OT, although perhaps White's performance and TD doesn't happen if not for that.

I wonder if Dion Lewis is alright. Poor guy got hurt on that meaningless play before OT, although perhaps White's performance and TD doesn't happen if not for that.

Not meaningless, it was actually a pretty inventive fake and with a face-mask or something penalty we could have gotten into FG range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes