PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread...We are the Champions!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a second. Did Tom Brady just throw for 460 odd yard and they just gave the MVP to James White, who had a nice game, but.... God those mediots are mean

They showed a graphic that he was the first 4 time SB MVP?

don't get too giddy...sure they won the game but this team has BIG BIG BIG problems. You can't feel very good after watching a half of football like the first tonight.,Real bad.It's all bad. It's gonna get worse too...just wait...you watch...you'll remember I TOLD you...not good.what? stick my neck out?..WHY? ba bawk bawk bawk bawk...

The game was scripted

BTW, the pre game Brady was talking about his mom being in Houston. I've got this feeling she may be at MD Anderson Cancer Center - the best.

This was like in 1979 when Capt. America won a hopelessly lost game. Capt. America did it again, in the most surreal manner possible.

Kraft only needed to make a subtle manner that this is the sweetest victory.

Notice Goodell made a quick exit? ;););)

Halftime adjustments and the Falcons were gassed. And I'm freakin delirious.

woh72fR.jpg

All credit to Ian... I'm just here so I don't get fined
couldn't agree more, what a great on-line family we have here....there are ups and downs throughout the year and within games and we get to experience it with other fans of this great team...

New Sheilds MRI commercial had him pull out #5 out of his pocket!

don't get too giddy...sure they won the game but this team has BIG BIG BIG problems. You can't feel very good after watching a half of football like the first tonight.,Real bad.It's all bad. It's gonna get worse too...just wait...you watch...you'll remember I TOLD you...not good.what? stick my neck out?..WHY? ba bawk bawk bawk bawk...

Don't forget--"Jimmy coulda done that." :rolleyes:

Did anyone catch what McGinest said about Usher going into his suite to dance when it was 28-3?

**** that guy.

Bill's interview with Moss was fantastic. You can tell that he really respects Moss. Never seen Bill so happy.

There was seriously one point where I thought I was losing my mind. Actually a scary feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes