PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
I hate the Jets so whenever we beat them is good. We're now 8-3 and their 3-8.

Another division title is getting closer. We can play better but a win is a win and I'll take a division win on the road any day.

Let's discuss!!!

Weird to see White only get 1 reception. I'd like to see the underneath passing game come back strong next week against the Vikings.

Overall, great to see Michel back. A two-touchdown division win is always a good thing! :cool:

Brady lost another yard at the end of the game. Down to 995 for his career.

shKvF3z.gif

Big sigh of relief.

It’s easy to get mad, I was guilty of getting frustrated during this game as well. But these road games vs. the Jets always get ugly no matter how bad the Jets are.

Being able to turn a page in the second half was huge. Now we’re back on track.

Solid win, Minnesota is very capable of winning at Gillette. Huge that Gronk is looking much healthier, hopefully he’ll have more time to rest down the stretch before the playoffs with the Bills and Jets being the final two games.

I chalk it up as a solid win, given what took place in Tennessee. I think there was some shoddy coaching on the offensive side of the ball today but they were moving the ball efficiently through the air and of course in the running game.

We've played crappy Jets teams in NY before and had plenty of close calls. So I'll take the 14 pt win any day.

Great day for the run game. Never a great day for Danny Shelton.

If only the Steelers could lose...

429305c2bcc46d9b1149c0622d4e187d.png

Game was ugly, at least they're inching closer to a div title and a playoff home game... don't think Brady can carry the team anymore and I think Belichick and.mcdaniels know it

OT: Browns up two tds withe 3 mins left. Can they close out the Bungles?

When you can decisively win a division road game without major injury, you've had a good day
Tons of scares though, my god... Brady's thumb, Edelman's elbow/shoulder scare, Michel getting bent backwards in some torturous position by two linebackers... and yet everyone came back and seems fine.

Game was ugly, at least they're inching closer to a div title and a playoff home game... don't think Brady can carry the team anymore and I think Belichick and.mcdaniels know it

He played a good game. What’s your deal?

Not pretty but I'll take it. Give the D props. 13 points is good no matter who you play especially with how our D made the Titans look not too long ago. Fix our short passing game and we will be alright going forward.

I chalk it up as a solid win, given what took place in Tennessee. I think there was some shoddy coaching on the offensive side of the ball today but they were moving the ball efficiently through the air and of course in the running game.

We've played crappy Jets teams in NY before and had plenty of close calls. So I'll take the 14 pt win any day.
It is worth mentioning that we narrowly beat the Jets in both matchups during the 2014 SB year. Jets went 4-12 that year.

A win is a win but it wasn’t exactly inspiring. Defense played well after a ****ty opening quarter. Offense played well in the second half. But the team still has not put together a complete 4 quarters on both sides of the ball which is concerning with us staring down December. I honestly don’t think this is a contender in the least. At least not with what we’ve seen so far. I’d love for them to prove me wrong in a month, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes