Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gronk is maybe 45%?
Hogan...dump him this offseason please

We need to overhaul the WR position.

I didn't want to keep Cooks at the time..but looking back..I wish we did

But #2 seed and get Brady's knee rest if they TCB next week
We need that #2 seed. All out next week.

A win is a win, just hoping that allen and cp are ok and itd be a total success. Passing offense is clearly still struggling but great performance by the defense and on the ground. Special teams had a great outing too, an underrated development last few weeks is their improved play.

Onto the jets, win and wrap up the 2 seed. Hopefully see some improvement in the passing game going into the postseason. Burkhead is still knocking off the rust , hoping for him to make an impact.
I wouldn’t count on it. These week 17 games are more likely to be a conservative game plan and a win and rest up kind of thing

Steelers lose today and it will be a quartet of joy. Good way to enter the Christmas holiday.

Slater played lights-out today - downed at least three punts inside the 10, gota partial block on that one punt, made at least two solo tackles on returns.
ST and defense were absolutely solid today.

Again Hogan, Dorsett and Gronk zero targets. Does Brady need binoculars?

Belichick merits coach of the year votes...won division w useless Gronkowski, 75% Edelman, and a game manager at best at quarterback

I wouldn’t count on it. These week 17 games are more likely to be a conservative game plan and a win and rest up kind of thing

Wouldn’t count on trying to improve in the passing game? Im not following what you’re saying

Again Hogan, Dorsett and Gronk zero targets. Does Brady need binoculars?
Nope. Hogan and Gronk don’t get open and Dorsett sucks.

I went to a sports bar in NJ called Jack's Goal Line Stand to watch the game today. I immediately checked to see what WiFi was available. The first one was "jacksgls" and the second one was "F*ck Tom Brady". I laughed to myself.

Going to keep saying it....Brady is hurt..I dont care what he says to the press......

Fantastic win + Texans loss.

Anyway, I feel kinda sad looking at Brady's stats today. Not because I'm saying he's 100% done (though I do think he is starting to regress), but because I've watched this man since I was a kid. He's been the one player who I could always rely on clutching a game when the going got tough. He's definitely my favorite player.

Question for older fans: How do you emotionally move on from a player? I will be a fan of this team post Brady, but its going to feel different the season after Brady retires.
When I’m down I find some good anime

Wouldn’t count on trying to improve in the passing game? Im not following what you’re saying
Of course they’ll try to on to inprove it, just as they’ll try to do well in everything they do.
I’m saying that I’m not anticipating next week being a game that convincingly shows you a stong passing game. With the conservative game plan I think is possible, that would make it more likely that we see a win like today with minimal passing than seeing an explosive, convincing passing game

Of course they’ll try to on to inprove it, just as they’ll try to do well in everything they do.
I’m saying that I’m not anticipating next week being a game that convincingly shows you a stong passing game. With the conservative game plan I think is possible, that would make it more likely that we see a win like today with minimal passing than seeing an explosive, convincing passing game
Just win.

Nope. Hogan and Gronk don’t get open and Dorsett sucks.

As for Hogan, you mean just today, cause that hasn't been the case in other games. Maybe he needs glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST