PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wentz is better, but if the Eagles come to the opposite conclusion I would hope Belichick would helpfully take Wentz off their hands.

Wentz is obviously more talented but his (recent) injury history is a factor to consider. Personally I'd still go with Wentz all the way but I can see where one might have to think about it a bit.

A win is a win, just hoping that allen and cp are ok and itd be a total success. Passing offense is clearly still struggling but great performance by the defense and on the ground. Special teams had a great outing too, an underrated development last few weeks is their improved play.

Onto the jets, win and wrap up the 2 seed. Hopefully see some improvement in the passing game going into the postseason. Burkhead is still knocking off the rust , hoping for him to make an impact.

Missed the game but that won't stop me from making comments on it goddamnit.

YES. Michel is A LOT better than Rex. And you can put me on the group that thinks that he is well worth the first round we spent, cause I think some folks here love other RBs based on highlights... In all seriousness most of time he touches on the ball, he is able to get more yards than are given to him (ANDREWS SUCKS AND WE CANT RUN THROUGH THE MIDDLE BC OF HIM)

Allen sucks.

Maybe I was wrong about Gronk and this is his last year here.

I love our corners

If anyone can link me to the game, I'd love this person forever

Last edited:
What’s our cap situation next season?

Doesn’t matter. A lot of money will be freed up from cuts, trades, restructuring.

YES. Michel is A LOT better than Rex. And you can put on the group that thinks that he is well worth the first round we spent, cause I think some folks here love other RBs based on highlights, because most of time he touches on the ball, he is able to get more yards than are giving to him (ANDREWS SUCKS AND WE CANT RUN THROUGH THE MIDDLE BC OF HIM)

Michel is a different type of player than Burkhead. I am not sure it is fair to compare them. Rex is somewhere between a classic RB, the change of pace 3rd down back and even a slot receiver. He can make the offense more difficult to read and anticipate on paper.

Michel will only get better as the main RB. Especially because he still has the LGB problem of not being trusted in pass-pro to the point where him being on the field is often giving away a run. The difference to Blount is that he has the potential to get there while Blount just could not process it according to Lombardi.

Last edited:
We have to hope brady has just enough left in the tank..... Because we aren't running our way to a title.

Fantastic win + Texans loss.

Anyway, I feel kinda sad looking at Brady's stats today. Not because I'm saying he's 100% done (though I do think he is starting to regress), but because I've watched this man since I was a kid. He's been the one player who I could always rely on clutching a game when the going got tough. He's definitely my favorite player.

Question for older fans: How do you emotionally move on from a player? I will be a fan of this team post Brady, but its going to feel different the season after Brady retires.

Was that a 1950s game? All running, D, and field position.

I liked it.

Allen sucks? Allen is ****ing awesome.

I wish Hogan got a ball.

Patterson is a load. Hope he’s OK.

Thank you Philthy!!!

Michel is a different type of player than Burkhead. I am not sure it is fair to compare them. Rex is somewhere between a classic RB, the change of pace 3rd down back and even a slot receiver. He can make the offense difficult to read on paper.

Michel will only get better as the main RB. Especially because he still has the LGB problem of not being trusted in pass-pro to the point where him being on the field is often giving away a run. The difference to Blount is that he has the potential to get there while Blount just could not process it according to Lombardi.

I agree with you on everything my man, but I simply don't have the same perspective as you.. First, let me say that if we can't compare a RB to another RB, we might as well never do this type of thing again...

But what I was saying about perspective is that i read this situation as it follows: Rex isn't as good as Michel, for the position. Yes, there are things he can do well (and maybe in some he's better than Sony) but OVERALL he is not as good as Michel...

If the Pats wasnt a Comittee team, would we see more or less of Sony? I am confident in saying more. Actually, I think Rex is a decent #2, but I can't see him being a #1 RB in any team. He is clearly a Jack-Of-All-Trades, King-in-none kinda of guy. While he gets a lot value in our team (and I am not dismissing it), he is simply not valuable in absolute

Well that is less than ideal.

For anyone who is unable to see the Tweets like I am sometimes. It says that CP struggles getting dressed and has a big wrap on his knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes