PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Bills!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what people were expecting but that was a typical AFC east game for the Pats. Close but in the end, a Pats win. Great game all around in my mind. If not for the pick 6, it would have been a complete blow out.

He has to change that. He's a talented player. He could be more physical. I think it's a reason why our offense has struggled at times. I hope hogan gets back and healthy.

Would really like to see him working out with Edelman in the offseason. He could learn a thing or two about beating press man from the former qb:) Still marvel at his time from Kent state and his progression in the nfl. Edelman and Troy Brown have had great career paths.

When have divisional games ever been easy? Not sure what people expected.

The snowflake is upset because blatant anti-Patriots posts were deleted today.

Of course he is. Any time someone says pro-Pats and he considers it too overly pro-Pats he comes running to ring the "HOMERZZZZ" bell.

Somehow goes completely quiet when the anti-Pats posts are rolling in. But he calls out 1 or 2 obvious anti-Pats posts to make it seem like he's not one of the biggest advocates on here for anti-Pats propaganda./

Of course he is. Any time someone says pro-Pats and he considers it too overly pro-Pats he comes running to ring the "HOMERZZZZ" bell.

Somehow goes completely quiet when the anti-Pats posts are rolling in. But he calls out 1 or 2 obvious anti-Pats posts to make it seem like he's not one of the biggest advocates on here for anti-Pats propaganda./

Deus is a hardcore Steelers fan. I'm not surprised that he's triggered every time someone posts anything positive about NE. After all, the Pats own his little ***** team.

Anyone else just witnessed the panel of CBS sour grapes? Talking about all these questionable TD calls being overturned in the Pats' favor? (cower, simms, brown, etc al)?

Just as we have posters who will make overly negative posts that aren't even in the realm of constructive criticism, there are also homer idiots who will go and slap a dislike on even the reasonable posts like "bad call by McDaniels" or "Brady has thrown a lot of picks recently."

There is a difference between suggesting that something is a bad playcall and written vomit like “McDaniels is an awful playcaller” or suggesting that Brady has been bad the last month when he just had a pretty great game a week before in Pittsburgh and another good one two weeks ago in Buffalo.

There is a difference between suggesting that something is a bad playcall and written vomit like “McDaniels is an awful playcaller” or suggesting that Brady has been bad the last month when he just had a pretty great game a week before in Pittsburgh and another good one two weeks ago in Buffalo.

I see you're hanging onto a misinterpretation of one of the only two posts I made in the GDT.

You're absolutely right, and it's healthy to BAN users who post opinions you disagree with--or better yet, to overreact and ban someone who was being sarcastic, as one of the mods evidently did. Really great look for this board. This is a healthy trend, and I see you are as intelligent in this thread as you are the other.

I think it's great that Guerrero showed up to help in the 2nd half.:rolleyes:

I can't believe this story has picked up as much momentum as it has. It feels almost like Deflategate in that I was so sure it wouldn't amount to anything.

Anyone else just witnessed the panel of CBS sour grapes? Talking about all these questionable TD calls being overturned in the Pats' favor? (cower, simms, brown, etc al)?

Nantz's a pats hater. I hate when he does the games. More romo and less of him.

Well, can't argue with that reasoning. Good discussion.

To be fair, that was a response to an equally dismissive and intellectually lazy 2-3 word post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back