PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Bills!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"VI Rings"? Interesting choice of sweatshirt for the coach in the post game presser. I know he's actually got more than 6 at this point, but still...

Anyone else just witnessed the panel of CBS sour grapes? Talking about all these questionable TD calls being overturned in the Pats' favor? (cower, simms, brown, etc al)?

CBS = AFC coverage. They've been watching Brady over the years as closely as anyone. I imagine it has to wear on you if you're not a fan.

When have divisional games ever been easy? Not sure what people expected.

Game was actually pretty easy outside of Brady spotting them 7 and 3 of their drives.

Jills had 9 drives in the game and did nothing on 6 of them (66%)

To be fair, that was a response to an equally dismissive and intellectually lazy 2-3 word post.

Which was in response to his initial blanket statement which was every bit as lazy and started the whole thread.

Seems more like you have a problem.

My pointing out an obvious problem is not me having a problem. My disliking censorship, particularly needless and/or one-sided censorship, is not me having a problem. The whining of the homers, particularly the homers who start attacking and cussing whenever someone makes a negative comment in a game thread, is just as bad as the whining of the Chicken Littles, and their preferential treatment when they should be getting kicked out at least as quickly as the CLs if people are going to get kicked out, is the game thread having a problem, though.

I'm sorry, but not surprised, that you can't see that.

I see you're hanging onto a misinterpretation of one of the only two posts I made in the GDT.

Actually I didnt I was just generalizing some of the stuff I read. I didnt realize that it was you writing some of those things.

• Linebackers are terrible, and that's stressing the secondary
  • Corners played poorly
  • Brady played poorly in the first half

Still, once Buffalo failed to convert on that first 4th down, the ending of the game seemed like a formality

Also, We seem to have a censorship problem in the GDT.
I would love to hear your thoughts on this last point. In all we ended the thread with only 3 people removed due to either nonstop whining or ridiculous criticism or just outright trolling. Some others were removed but allowed back in not long thereafter after some discussion with the individuals.

At the end of the day we want our members to enjoy posting here, especially during games. We are not quick to remove posters and we take that seriously. But we have to take some action sometimes - it’s not a very successful forum or website if the main thread during the most important part of the week is not enjoyable for the masses due to only a few members.

Solder, Waddle & Fleming are all getting paid this offseason by one team or another.

But we have to take some action sometimes - it’s not a very successful forum or website if the main thread during the most important part of the week is not enjoyable for the masses due to only a few members.

GDT has lost a lot of people that use to post regularly in them. But Deus is gonna tell you how you are wrong for removing blatant anti-Pats trolling.

Really good detail.
I mentioned in the game thread there was a view from the back corner that showed this. They onLY played it once. It’s in this tweet and it seems to have been the basis for the decision.

Not sure why it was only shown once, since it’s the only angle that shows both the feet and the possession at the same time.

GDT has lost a lot of people that use to post regularly in them. But Deus is gonna tell you how you are wrong for removing blatant anti-Pats trolling.
I’ve noticed many have departed and it’s upsetting. I’m trying to do my part to help right the ship in that aspect. I know not everyone will agree with it - and I could certainly have done better (I was watching my infant son during the game as well) - but I believe it’s the right thing to do for our membership at large.

My pointing out an obvious problem is not me having a problem. My disliking censorship, particularly needless and/or one-sided censorship, is not me having a problem. The whining of the homers, particularly the homers who start attacking and cussing whenever someone makes a negative comment in a game thread, is just as bad as the whining of the Chicken Littles, and their preferential treatment when they should be getting kicked out at least as quickly as the CLs if people are going to get kicked out, is the game thread having a problem, though.

I'm sorry, but not surprised, that you can't see that.

Nah. There is no problem. The mods are just doing their job.

You trying to create an equivalence between people that just love to see failure just so they can start their whining and people that explain to them why they are wrong is asinine. There is no censorship but simply removal of written garbage. If you have an issue with this somewhat recent development maybe start your own board where everything is a go and enjoy sitting in that **** pile.

Hasta la vista...

Ousted GDT thread posters have an accountability problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back