PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Bills!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video explanation of "THE CALL" from NY.

I hope Mike Tomlin and the rest of the competition committee takes a serious look at the catch rule this off season. :eek:

Maybe it should change to the following:

1. Two feet in bounds at anytime during the catch. Before or after the player secures the ball.
2. Survive the ground = having contact with the ball at all times whether it hits the ground and moves or not. If a player's hand is touching the ball throughout the process it's a catch.

Those two changes would solve both of the recent overturned TD calls.

BUT

Every scrotum scratching fan will go full ape **** when:

1. A Patriots receiver toe taps the sideline, dives and catches a pass five yards OOB. "Complete......first down.."

2. Gronks TD's per season doubles and Harmon's INT's triple.

With the above rule change we could get a classic referee call after the review.

"The player dribbled the ball " "Incomplete"

EDIT: This post was meant in humor.

EDIT 2: I like the current rule as it is.

Last edited:
Nah. There is no problem. The mods are just doing their job.

You trying to create an equivalence between people that just love to see failure just so they can start their whining and people that explain to them why they are wrong is asinine. There is no censorship but simply removal of written garbage. If you have an issue with this somewhat recent development maybe start your own board where everything is a go and enjoy sitting in that **** pile.

Hasta la vista...

You keep making stupid arguments. Stop doing that. Whether you care to admit it or not, "removal of written garbage", as you put it, IS censorship, by its very definition.

As for me starting my own board, or the like, I've been around here a hell of a lot longer than you and the mods, and I've seen the ebbs and flows of the place, so I don't need your recommendations, thanks. And I have, indeed, seen lots of crazy comments game threads since the very beginning. It's pretty much what the GDT is about.

Which announcer is not anti Patriots?
Maybe Romo? And the Monday night guy Sean M.
Romo is usually good, but his analysis on the overturned TD was comical. After judging possession and the toe tap separately he completely changed when he thought possession occurred to decide that there was possession with two feet down.

Romo is usually good, but his analysis on the overturned TD was comical. After judging possession and the toe tap separately he completely changed when he thought possession occurred to decide that there was possession with two feet down.

I think what happened with Rome and Nance is that they saw the pellets puff up from the plant leg and assumed it was coming from the rising leg.

Unfortunately we likely will lose solder. Let's hope a guy like Garcia will be ready. I think resigning Lewis will be a must on offense.

I suspect that Solder will be playing for the Pats next season unless he decides to retire to spend more time with his son. I don't think he'll move away from the medical people who've been taking care of his son this whole time just to chase $$.

You keep making stupid arguments. Stop doing that. Whether you care to admit it or not, "removal of written garbage", as you put it, IS censorship, by its very definition.

As for me starting my own board, or the like, I've been around here a hell of a lot longer than you and the mods, and I've seen the ebbs and flows of the place, so I don't need your recommendations, thanks. And I have, indeed, seen lots of crazy comments game threads since the very beginning. It's pretty much what the GDT is about.

Then apply to be a mod and try to help shaping the balance to be a bit less strict. If you dont want to do that then you gotta accept that this is the current direction and get along with that.

It was weird, he got it right and when the call was announced he flip-flopped.

Then apply to be a mod and try to help shaping the balance to be a bit less strict. If you dont want to do that then you gotta accept that this is the current direction and get along with that.

Seriously, either make an applicable argument or shut the hell up, because right now you're just clowning yourself. Your posts on this topic have been every bit as moronic as anything said in any thread today. I don't need to be a mod to speak my mind about the direction of the board.

Seriously, either make an applicable argument or shut the hell up, because right now you're just clowning yourself. Your posts on this topic have been every bit as moronic as anything said in any thread today. I don't need to be a mod to speak my mind about the direction of the board.

:(:(:(

The sound wasn't on at the place I was at.
Couldn't hear what he said

I think the GDT needs a Catch rule type Ban rule.

IF trolliness has not been established then the poster would have to pass the whiny criteria

1. Two curse words or more establishes whinniness.
2. Maintains anti-Pats position throughout the post.

IF Trolliness has been established.

1. Types two words or more.
2. Repeatedly crosses the troll line.

Banned.

EDIT: This was meant in humor as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
Back