PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread - Panthers @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Tough loss for us, so much to review. Some questionable calls, poor execution and bad defense and now we're 2-2 heading for Tampa on Thursday.

Let's discuss

And keep this thread bumped up. This season is over. Even if they make the playoffs they will lose. They're not winning the SB. The worst defense I've seen in years by the Pats. 2011 was better. This is embarrassing.

They're done. This is not 2014. No way in hell they beat Tampa either so 2-3.

Gilmore and Boger crew. Jump off a cliff! Gilmore should have been more careful after the BS tacky call earlier in the game. Not to mention Gilmore being part of the blown coverage **** off! :rolleyes:

Now I know what it feels like being a New Orleans Fans. O goes great but if we need to score 35 plus every game to win, more defeats are coming .

I am well aware that our D usually improves so I have hope, but when i watch a drive and know it isn't being stopped, I get depressed.

Not even a top 5 team right now. Wish someone on offense would call out this defense. Idk. Forget about byes and top two seeds. Just win the division

The last 5 mins the pass rush was working. Not sure if anyone can find the analysis on it or work out why??

Once again Gilmore was poor. Butler was ok. Hightower played well.

In all honesty we didn't deserve to win again this week.

Without Brady we could be 1-3.

wasn't it boger's crew a few years ago against the Jets who made that BS call on our special teams for not lining up properly and cost us the game?

Gilmore has a “I’m high” expression.

Thanks for the tip.

I'm certainly not going to sit here and complain about the refs after watching the same nonsense for the fourth week in a row. The refs have less to do with the fact that Gilmore has no idea where to line up or who to cover on so many plays (STILL), Rowe can't make a fundamental tackle and Chung has seemingly regressed to not really being able to cover effectively again. Even DMac has been sub par. The D, IMHO, is a lot more culpable than anything the refs did. Were some of those calls questionable? Hell yes. But Carolina is a league worst offense. There's no reason why a BB coached D should not have been able to overcome a few of them.

Last edited:
You've been waitin since Feb 2015 to be able to post this, haven't you.

Just because Boger’s arguably the worst ref in the league isn’t the reason we lost. Put that on the defense. This will be a record setting defense, just not what we hoped for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes