PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread - Panthers @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because Boger’s arguably the worst ref in the league isn’t the reason we lost. Put that on the defense. This will be a record setting defense, just not what we hoped for.
The D put the refs in the situation to be influential in the loss

Kony Ealey having a great game for the Jets

Anyone blaming the refs is being delusional.

This loss was on the terrible Defense, and namely one Mr. Gilmore.

He was terrible for the Bills, some on here who closely follow football predicted he would bring all his faults here, and just four games in were starting to see it, costly penalties, gives up on plays, blows coverage etc.

The defense is in a bad way right now, the soft part of the schedule is over, now we're facing a murderers row of teams and with this defense I legit don't see us winning the next three to four games.

This defensive unit is making struggling offenses look like world beaters.

Can't believe you idiots are blaming refs? Do NFL players KNOW you can't smack a guy a guy in the facemask and snap his head back? Gilmore sucks!! That was the game right there even though the defense sucked again!!! He better be on the street in the AM!!

That's at least 10 points gifted to the Panthers this game. The hands to the face away from the ball on the sack was something they were looking for. More like guilty of touching the helmet which can be called on EVERY play if they want to. Again way from the ball. The so called holding call on the run that put them with 50 yds was just wrong. It was a f*cking RUN. The defender has a right to protect them selves from a block. How can it be holding. And the guy had to be specifically looking for something to call to call that one.

I have NEVER been on to put the onus of the game on the refs. THey **** up too. But THIS game was something else. This crap was going on ALL game. All ****ing game. More phantom calls in one game than I have ever seen before.

The defense sucked again, and BB will never use it as an excuse, but it was mind boggling what I saw today.

The fact is they while they might not have deserved to win this game with all the mental mistakes they made, they WOULD have won the game without all the mind boggling phantom calls that we saw.

Everyone was ****ting on the squealers. Right now they have a better defense than us. Everyone in the NFL league has a better defense than us. It's baffling to me why it sucks so much. It's very vanilla

****ing rigged **** thats the only way that ****ty team can beat us. hope boger catches on fire tonight
They gave up 33 points at home to the worst offense in the league. The refs weren't to blame here.

G Guyton was a better linebacker than E Roberts...that's how bad Roberts is

Defense is actually the worst in the league. Not just statistically but they tighten up in some places.

They are true garbage at playing football. 4-0 is pretty doable if they were even average.

100% true. Many people on here will disagree with that though as they think the D is just fine.

How is that a holding call on us on the last Car drive? Defense is allowed to toss a blocker...Wtf?

Everyone was shutting on the squealers. Right now they have a better defense than us. Everyone in the NFL league has a better defense than us. It's baffling to me why it sucks so much. It's very vanilla
Are you about to **** your little panties?

Gilmore sucks. Absolutely sucks. Does not deserve that contract he's on. Pathetic performance from him.

They gave up 33 points at home to the worst offense in the league. The refs weren't to blame here.
refs cost 7 points. then made it a 48 yard fg instead of a 53. and 1 flag on the visiting team all game

Offence is well oiled we're putting up 30+ points a week. Defence is garbage and Stephon Gilmore is an absolute joke. Hated the signing and hate it even more now.

Get Gilmore tf out of there. Jesus. So many points surrendered because he can't keep up. What worries me is it was so obvious this game, if they don't look for another player beneath him to pick up the pace, then they don't even think someone is worth replacing him with.

He costed us the game in numerous ways today. Blown coverage. Bull penalties. Dude needs to justify his massive contract. I seriously do not get it at all.

Someone talk me down and smack sense into me if I'm wrong; what I saw was an entire defensive effort consistently blown by one guy.

****ing rigged **** thats the only way that ****ty team can beat us. hope boger catches on fire tonight
Not rigged. This defense is hot garbage and we can't expect Brady to pull miracles every week. If nothing changes, I say we go 10-6, win the division and see what happens then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back