PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread Falcons @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t wait to see those Matt Ryan and Julio Jones commercials about how the big loss will make them better and how it’s about how you come back and blah blah blah.

I’m honestly expecting Atlanta to totally unravel from this point forward and Quinn to get fired at the end of the season.

As for the Pats, obviously super happy with the performance. Holding the Falcons of all teams to 7 points (garbage time points at that) with both Gilmore and Rowe out is incredible. They’re starting to get on a roll now. Starting to look forward to great things this year.

Dominant statement win. The run D was awesome vs. an elite run game.

I was at the game in the 300s. Bademosi played a great game all night. It’s only two games but he looks to be a Ninkovich find at CB.

We are sneakily finding our best run game since 2012. Big for Tom.

Nice win NE so proud of your boys and D coming back from adversity. Well coached and played game. Our hats off to the fans of NE and hope you enjoy the win. You look to be a force in the AFC. We are happy for you in NO

The local talk radio morons will use "the Falcons are a dumb team" as their talking point to not give the Pats credit.

Y’all done b*tchin’ & complaining about the Defense yet?? Last 3 games: 12.6 PPG!

Also, whoever blasphemed Burkhead, RELAX. My boy ran hard & looked good out there tonight.

Great victory. Shoutout to all the chicken-littles out there. You know who you are. :cool:

Good win. I love when after the final time they replaced Gilly with Lewis and we were able to get a first and run out the clock. Gilly had a good game but Lewis is makes more plays. Great job by the D, Kudos to all the people that gave our replacements dbs a chance, which were like 3 others and I. They seem to be working as a group better now.

So yes, it's just one game, but damn it looks like things are fixed. Shutting up b/c I'm always wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes