PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Possible Barmore drama incoming? (Unconfirmed)

Yeah I'm sorry... if Tyreek wasn't cut and suspended, Barmores not getting cut for sending a couple DM's or whatever he's done (even if he plays for the Pats).

Stalking is a pretty f'ed up thing to do though, no doubt. I'll also say it's sick state of society we are in that she looks like she couldn't wait to post to Tiktok that she was stalked by a celeb - knowing she'll get thousands of followers from the publicity...
I've never been on tiktok. Never been on facebook,Twitter or any other social media. Don't need it,don't want it. I tell friends and family, call or text or even better, meet up.
I've turned down jobs because they required a social media presence.
No wonder there's so many socially awkward people- you ain't gonna overcome that online.
The next step for those people will be the Orgasmatron in the classic film,Sleeper.
People have sex in a machine by themselves instead of real human beings.

No Problem Whatever GIF by The Good Films

?? This ain't social media
Ain't it?

Social media definition is a term for online services or websites that allow users to create and share content and interact with other users in virtual communities or networks

Ain't it?

Social media definition is a term for online services or websites that allow users to create and share content and interact with other users in virtual communities or networks
You're being your disingenuous self as you sometimes do.
Patsfans is a very different animal than tiktok or Facebook. I come here for one very specific reason. Granted,there are some who spend hours on end every day here. That's not me. I don't judge anyone, if thats what floats someone's boat,that's their business. I'm just saying it's not something I'm interested in.

If anything it's been anti social media lately
Sometimes. But I am very grateful for what Ian has provided for us over the years.
I'm a Boston native who's lived in the Deep South for 30 years. Truthfully,if I'd never left New England then I'd have never even visited this site, much less joined it. I had tons of friends and family there to talk/watch Patriots football with.
Down here,not so much. When the 2001,season really got cranking,it was nice to find a way to share my passion with other Pats fans. There were only a few scattered Pats fans here then.
But it's not like this is my social life.
Certainly I respect and am grateful for members like @BGC and @ ken who do spend long hours here but tgat different. Theyre providing needed and helpful content,as are some others.
I enjoy the give and take discussions with other posters as well.

I don't know any background here, but just based on a restraining order? If you had to trade all your guys with a RO, there'd be a trade every 5 minutes in the NFL
A RO for stalking is not that common. Especially if they never a had a prior relationship.

If there was zero prior relationship and he is stalking a stranger then that's serious disturbing behavior

A RO for stalking is not that common. Especially if they never a had a prior relationship.

If there was zero prior relationship and he is stalking a stranger then that's serious disturbing behavior
She claims they had a previous relationship. That he was fooling around with her while also being with a woman he got pregnant. For some reason, she broke it off with him, and then he started stalking her and some other ****. I really don’t care what the guy does with his love life but I f he’s doing things like stalking and threatening violence, that’s a helluva lot more concerning than a dude out sleeping around.

I want him to stuff the run, and kick the **** outta Josh Allen, and whoever is throwing the ball for the Jets. If this turns out to be true though, you’ve gotta question if he’s worth the possible trouble he could cause for the organization. Barmore fell to the 2nd rd. because there were reports that he had maturity and intelligence issues. I remember reading about very vague concerns over his off field behavior. No specifics were given, so I just wrote it off as BS. Barmore is one of those guys that I was hoping would be a young cornerstone for the team. A guy you lock up long term. So, I hope it’s not true and nothing comes of it.

As far as I can tell this is a restraining order being shared on TikTok for clout. No idea what the allegation is that was used as the basis for the restraining order. ROs are not hard to get. They do not serve as a conviction or even an assumption of guilt of a crime, it is just a measure that says “this person says they feel you’re a danger to them, so while we get that looked into, you may as well not talk to them for a while, sound good?”

Not sure why anyone would or should lose their job over that.

You're being your disingenuous self as you sometimes do.
Patsfans is a very different animal than tiktok or Facebook. I come here for one very specific reason. Granted,there are some who spend hours on end every day here. That's not me. I don't judge anyone, if thats what floats someone's boat,that's their business. I'm just saying it's not something I'm interested in.
Pretend it isnt
It is

This would be an incredibly bizarre, oddly specific thing to lie about. Who cares whether it was posted to TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, etc..? That's simply how things get shared these days. Obviously the app has a stigma because of all sorts of braindead dances & corny trends, but from the perspective of wanting to amplify a certain message or story, it's not hard to see why someone would post it there.

This would be an incredibly bizarre, oddly specific thing to lie about. Who cares whether it was posted to TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, etc..? That's simply how things get shared these days. Obviously the app has a stigma because of all sorts of braindead dances & corny trends, but from the perspective of wanting to amplify a certain message or story, it's not hard to see why someone would post it there.
Agree with your rationale about why it would be posted there, surprised you don’t see why that makes it a perfectly natural thing to lie about or exaggerate for an attention whore wannabe social media star influencer looking to attract clicks. Also don‘t discount irrational behavior triggered by emotional upset.

IIRC it’s not unheard of for self proclaimed victims to get the RO and then set up the counter party by going to their favorite haunts so unwitting violations are likely. It’s the whole co-dependency scene that makes DV so prevalent and messy. Not saying that’s what happened here but it could be, so let’s not jump to conclusions.

Remember that the woman who obtained the RO said she had been seeing Barmore when he got his other girl pregnant, so she has reason to be vindictive towards him. Let’s not jump to conclusions or speculate or project or assume anything, and just wait to see what happens. And hope that he gets his head on straight and settles the GF drama instead of making it worse.

This would be an incredibly bizarre, oddly specific thing to lie about.
you’re joking, right? We live in a victimocracy. People love to portray themselves as victims and often go so far as to lie about it.

Now I have no idea what happened here and I am not saying this woman is lying, I am just saying that lying in such a situation is hardly unheard of.

Last edited:
you’re joking, right? We live in a victimocracy. People love to portray themselves as victims and often go so far as to lie about it.

Now I have no idea what happened here and I am not saying this woman is lying, I am just saying that lying in such a situation is hardly unheard of.
Absolutely. Just look at that French actor Juicy Smoo-yay

image015.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
fatty-cover.jpg

I've never been on tiktok. Never been on facebook,Twitter or any other social media. Don't need it,don't want it. I tell friends and family, call or text or even better, meet up.
This here is social media.

I've turned down jobs because they required a social media presence.
No wonder there's so many socially awkward people- you ain't gonna overcome that online.
The next step for those people will be the Orgasmatron in the classic film,Sleeper.
People have sex in a machine by themselves instead of real human beings.
Damn bro you're so cool

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back