PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Poll: Who will start at QB against Buffalo?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who will start at QB against Buffalo

• Cam should start, but Bill will go with Stidham

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not Cam's fault that the team has so little talent, but he is a major reason that the Pats are already out of the playoffs.
No the fact that we let Brady walk without a deal and rolled into a season with Newton/Stidham/Hoyer as our QB set is a major reason we are already out of the playoffs, but even with a QB this team is not a real SB threat just as it wasn't last year when we limped into the playoffs and everyone knew we were getting bounced eventually.

It’s tough to blame Cam for all the offensive woes when it’s been dog **** for 3 years now.
Dogsh*t Super Bowl Champions? 4th in points scored, 5th in yards, dogsh*t?
41 and 37 points in the afcdg and afccg dogsh*t?

Start Stidham and let's begin the third decade of the dynasty.

Dogsh*t Super Bowl Champions? 4th in points scored, 5th in yards, dogsh*t?
41 and 37 points in the afcdg and afccg dogsh*t?
Running game got it done in the playoffs, but this is really the third year in a row the receivers and tight ends have been a struggle. Can’t go into next year as the third year in a row with Izzo number one tight end.

Running game got it done in the playoffs, but this is really the third year in a row the receivers and tight ends have been a struggle. Can’t go into next year as the third year in a row with Izzo number one tight end.
Brady was 34-44-343
30-46-348
21-35-262
In the post season.
They were #8 in passing yards in the regular season.

What's Johnny Football doing these days
Johnny Foxboro.

From that other thread... you're right, McCartney's Christmas song blows. Mariah Carey-esque. :yuck:

The Bills are going to kick the Pats ***.

Get ready.

Its not on a Cam level, but Lennon's song is on a Brady level.
I dunno that I would give it GOAT status. It's great, to be sure, but it's not on the Bing Crosby, Nat King Cole, Perry Como, Andy Williams level. I'd put it on the more contemporary great list, with Do they Know it's Christmas, The Bowie/Crosby version of Drummer Boy and anything off Buble's Christmas album.

Easily my least favorite X-Mas song.
That god awful Mariah Carey song, WHAM!'s Last Christmas and the McCartney song are my top three "skip to the next one" songs at Christmas.

That god awful Mariah Carey song, WHAM!'s Last Christmas and the McCartney song are my top three "skip to the next one" songs at Christmas.
I admit....I like the WHAM one. Problem is it's absurdly overplayed. Once in a while isn't bad but sheesh.

I get verklempt when Celine Dion sings, "O Holy Night"....Pavoratti as well.

Come to think of it "The 3 Tenors At Christmas" and "A Jolly Christmas From Frank Sinatra" might be my top 2 X-mas albums.

I admit....I like the WHAM one. Problem is it's absurdly overplayed. Once in a while isn't bad but sheesh.

I get verklempt when Celine Dion sings, "O Holy Night"....Pavoratti as well.

Come to think of it "The 3 Tenors At Christmas" and "A Jolly Christmas From Frank Sinatra" might be my top 2 X-mas albums.
Anything the 3 Tenors do is amazing.

My top two albums: Perry Como, I Wish It Could Be Christmas and Michael Buble Christmas.

The Wham one tho... ugh. Every time I hear George Michael whine "special...." in that song, I throw up a little.

I like the Lennon song.

The Season's Upon Us by Dropkick Murphys is right at or near the top. Have to watch the video though to appreciate it. lol

Draft defense, need to pay some receivers. Clearly we can’t develop them.
We had several key defenders opt out this year. They'll be back for 2021.

Anything the 3 Tenors do is amazing.

My top two albums: Perry Como, I Wish It Could Be Christmas and Michael Buble Christmas.

The Wham one tho... ugh. Every time I hear George Michael whine "special...." in that song, I throw up a little.
Ray Conniff Christmas is also old school good. Reminds me of my childhood at my grandparents house. Same with Sinatra.

Ray Conniff Christmas is also old school good. Reminds me of my childhood at my grandparents house. Same with Sinatra.
Same. I can remember listening to albums on that massive console that my grandparents had. They had a heavy helping of Perry Como, Sinatra, Andy Williams and Bing. Those all stand the test of time.

Same. I can remember listening to albums on that massive console that my grandparents had. They had a heavy helping of Perry Como, Sinatra, Andy Williams and Bing. Those all stand the test of time.
The Dean Martin X-Mas album was also very good.

I think I might download that today actually.

I don’t think you can completely evaluate Stidham until he starts and finishes a couple games. Sporadic snaps here & there doesn’t tell you that much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back