PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Poll: Who will start at QB against Buffalo?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who will start at QB against Buffalo

• Cam should start, but Bill will go with Stidham

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For what reason?

This team has been thru a lot this season and Cam has been a humble leader throughout the process. Should just finish what you started all the way to the end, tossing Stidham in there can look bad too, almost as if its Cam's fault this team is so bad and that wouldnt be a good message to send either

There's no chance of the Pats making the playoffs. There is no realistic chance of Newton reaching his top non-playoff incentive (90% of snaps played). Most importantly, the team has nothing to gain by winning other than pride.
There's always the race to Shula (and 80% for Cam which requires at least another game for him). 38 to go. I don't think BB takes these wins for granted, and he's going to try to put his team in the best position to succeed... like having Meyers inactive with Zuber in his place this season against the Chiefs.

This team has been thru a lot this season and Cam has been a humble leader throughout the process. Should just finish what you started all the way to the end, tossing Stidham in there can look bad too, almost as if its Cam's fault this team is so bad and that wouldnt be a good message to send either
Who cares? It is mostly Cam’s fault that this season is a loss. It is what it is. See what Stidham can do with first team reps in practice and start him.

There's always the race to Shula (and 80% for Cam which requires at least another game for him). 38 to go. I don't think BB takes these wins for granted, and he's going to try to put his team in the best position to succeed... like having Meyers inactive with Zuber in his place this season against the Chiefs.
If BB really thinks about that over evaluating fringe players when they’re mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, then he should be fired. I’m not even joking.

Who cares? It is mostly Cam’s fault that this season is a loss. It is what it is. See what Stidham can do with first team reps in practice and start him.

i don’t know if newton is mostly to blame for our losses, but I do know our run defense had been atrocious and we do not have the players to fix it.

It’s easy enough to just put Cam on IR without benching him.

i don’t know if newton is mostly to blame for our losses, but I do know our run defense had been atrocious and we do not have the players to fix it.
It’s tough to blame Cam for all the offensive woes when it’s been dog **** for 3 years now.

The offense needs skill players desperately. Defense you can piece meal the DLine and plug players in there. BB has been doing it his whole career. Not too worried about that.

The offense needs skill players desperately. Defense you can piece meal the DLine and plug players in there. BB has been doing it his whole career. Not too worried about that.
Draft defense, need to pay some receivers. Clearly we can’t develop them.

Draft defense, need to pay some receivers. Clearly we can’t develop them.
They’ve been picking the wrong receivers. AJ Brown has 10x the talent that Harry has just from an eye test. They need to draft Kyle Pitts at TE wherever they draft in the 1st. You never take a receiver in the first round whose weakness is “does not get much separation.”

They’ve been picking the wrong receivers. AJ Brown has 10x the talent that Harry has just from an eye test. They need to draft Kyle Pitts at TE wherever they draft in the 1st. You never take a receiver in the first round whose weakness is “does not get much separation.”
It’s always the guys the fans want that turn out to be great lol. They always seem to go unconventional on receivers.

It’s always the guys the fans want that turn out to be great lol. They always seem to go unconventional on receivers.
That might be true. BB usually nails higher draft picks. Hoping for the same this year.

It's not Cam's fault that the team has so little talent, but he is a major reason that the Pats are already out of the playoffs.

They can pay him incentives he doesn't meet. They did it for Lawrence Guy a couple of years ago.

Ray Lewis killed a guy, maybe 2

This season is on Bill. He brought in Cam, he drafted Harry, he picked our skill players. I’m hoping he can figure out the QB position because without a decent one this team is going no where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back