PatsFans.com - Mobile
PatsFans.com
Search

POLL: Thuney or Andrews, who is more valuable?

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
2021/2022 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
OT: A Note About Gwedd
Replies:
OT: UK Pats Fan Suffering depression
Replies:
Cancer part II (Go Fund Me Added)
Replies:
Asking for your support
Replies:
I Could Use Your Thoughts and Prayers

Who is more valuable in terms of New England’s overall effectiveness on the offensive line?

• Joe Thuney

Votes: 39 73.6%
  • David Andrews

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters

Hyped

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Agree with a & c...but not b, unless moving Wynn to LG is one of those options...Then we'll need a LT...

Onwenu? Assuming Cannon comes back and is our RT. Besides, I think Herron is some good too...

And all of them combined plus Andrews = less than what Thuney will be paid, IMO.

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
Onwenu? Assuming Cannon comes back and is our RT. Besides, I think Herron is some good too...

And all of them combined plus Andrews = less than what Thuney will be paid, IMO.
I don't think that moving Onwenu to LG would maximize the potential of the OL...I'm worried about putting too much on his plate too soon...And I absolutely do NOT want Cannon returning here for 2021; dude sucked in 2019, and he's two years older...No thanks, I'll stick with Big Mike at RT.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Andrews is more valuable for me for the following reasons:

a.) Thuney is more expensive.
b.) We have options at LG with other guys.
c.) When Andrews was out for 2019...it took a while for Karras to get up to speed.

When Andrews was out this year, Thuney didn't miss a beat when he was snapping.. Same can't be said for Ferentz.