PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pittsburgh Radio Host - Brady is as Big of a Cheater as Lance Armstrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that Carnegie's empire was built in Pittsburgh you would think they would have some libraries there.

Colin Dunlap

“The fact that some don't see Tom Brady in the same light as Bonds, McGwire, Rosie Ruiz, Armstrong, Ben Johnson, etc is mind-blowing to me,” he tweeted. “Guy is a cheater. A proven one. Such a stain should never go away.”

Changing my pick to a blowout.

Pittsburgh is a city of drunken maniacs with IQ's like room temperatures. That is all.

Chuck Noll’s Steeler’s were banned from all Triple Crown races.

Does he know Bill Cowher filmed signals. Why write them down in the year 2007 when you can film them? Teams still film today just not from the field. Smart teams change their signals ......and air gate is as valid as the Easter bunny?

Your Team Cheats - The Definitive Guide to NFL Cheating

I get it....teams need a reason to explain why they continue to get their asses kicked by the Pats. Embrace the hate. Its a sign of relevance

This is the same Pitt radio guy who was beating the same drum before the AFC Championship game.

And my same reaction. Yawn.

Badge of honor. I just wish he was talking to someone with balls and not Mutt and Tomasi.

Does he know Bill Cowher filmed signals. Why write them down in the year 2007 when you can film them? Teams still film today just not from the field. Smart teams change their signals ......and air gate is as valid as the Easter bunny?

Your Team Cheats - The Definitive Guide to NFL Cheating

I get it....teams need a reason to explain why they continue to get their asses kicked by the Pats. Embrace the hate. Its a sign of relevance
It doesn't matter if Bill Cowher beat children. there's a fundamental premise which needs to be addressed here: Steeler fans are morons.

God these posts drive me insane.

I didn't link it. I posting a quote that is completely relevant to this week's game. I can't understand how you people equate a posting a thread on a message board for Patriots fans to someone's fame.

Radio or TV personalities and a lot of columnists are professional attention whores.

Nothing they say is at all relevant to the game. It's scripted and meant to get a rise out of you to keep you listening.

I really wish people knew how to think.

F him. Hes probably married to his 1st cousin.

His family tree.

45b5f77e4da1c98a231c0380ea6fd406--telephone-prison.jpg

Rob Parker parroting and calling Brady Lance Armstrong/Barry Bonds this morning on Fox Sports 1, where ESPN leftovers go to rot

this goddamned subhuman is STILL defecating in public? Parker's kind of stupid should be bottled and used as a nerve agent.

Radio host ... is there a better euphemism for rabble rouser?

I don't mind rabble rousing...hell, I'm probably the biggest rabble rouser on this board. Rob Parker is a stench. The only rabble he can rouse is one comprised of Ripple swilling crackheads.

The only rabble he can rouse is one comprised of Ripple swilling crackheads.

this goddamned subhuman is STILL defecating in public? Parker's kind of stupid should be bottled and used as a nerve agent.

calling an african american "stupid" and "subhuman"

and "ripple swilling crackheads"

not politically correct.......i forgive you

i remember being 16 and drinking MD 20/20

God that stuff was awful......

good riddance to the days of thinking that drinking ****ty alcohol was cool

I didn't call African Americans anything. I called Rob "Pissant" Parker a certified piece of shyt, submoronic crap stirrer. Ripple swilling crackheads comprise a societal subset, not a racial group.

I suggest you go back to the "wine of the century"...SEE IF YOU CAN DRINK YOURSELF TO WHAT EX-ALCOHOLICS CALL "THAT MOMENT OF CLARITY"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back