PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pittsburgh Radio Host - Brady is as Big of a Cheater as Lance Armstrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do enjoy the occasional good-natured troll

i bring levity to the board......but i'm not a jets fan

i live in texas... texans fan.....pats fan(i like BB)......and now a 49ers fan(i think jimmy g is cute)

never been a jets fan

it amazes me how the fans of the most successful football team ever can be so uptight

best QB of all time
best coach of all time
best dynasty of all time

you dont have to be so uptight and defensive.....unless you have been triggered and need a safe space

Reading your posts is much like watching a cheap Chinese kung fu movie. Predictable, lame, fake and a bunch of kicks that miss their mark by a mile. The Shaolin Troll strikes again.

Reading your posts is much like watching a cheap Chinese kung fu movie. Predictable, lame, fake and a bunch of kicks that miss their mark by a mile. The Shaolin Troll strikes again.
Very nice.

Considering his beloved Steelturds all did roids during the 70s...the Steelturds resemble that cheating scumbag Lance Armstrong. Nice projection, jerk.

I always get a laugh out of the rationalizing and hypocrisy of Steelers fans like this radio host about their team's steroid use in the 70s. The conversation usually goes like this:

- The Patriots are cheaters.

- What about your Steelers? Their dynasty in the 70s was powered by steroids.

- Some players may have been using them, but steroids weren't officially banned until the 80s, so they didn't break any rules.

- Ah, so with spygate, the memo didn't come out until 2006, so they're weren't breaking any rules prior to that seas-

- THE PATRIOTS ARE CHEATERS!!! CHEATERZ1!!1

The thing is, the Steelers former team doctor, Dr. Rydze, was found guilty of 180 counts of illegally distributing PEDs and painkillers this past May. Rydze was the team doctor from 1985 to 2007. It's hard to believe Rydze limited his illegal drug distribution to just the patients of his private practice and none of the Steelers players were involved.

With all the talk locally about Alex Guerrero and Brady, I imagine Colin Dunlap and the other Pittsburgh sports talk radio hosts must have had a field day when the Rydze verdict came down earlier this year. Who am I kidding? Those guys like the local teams and are happy when they succeed. They're not trying to troll their listeners.

I always get a laugh out of the rationalizing and hypocrisy of Steelers fans like this radio host about their team's steroid use in the 70s. The conversation usually goes like this:

- The Patriots are cheaters.

- What about your Steelers? Their dynasty in the 70s was powered by steroids.

- Some players may have been using them, but steroids weren't officially banned until the 80s, so they didn't break any rules.

Ask them to read about Dr Richard Rydze and that will end that argument. I’m sure that $100K of HGH in his possession wasn’t for his medicine cabinet

Also tell them to read the book False Glory by Steve Courson. The part where Mr Rooney and Coach Noll knew about the rampant steroid use but just looked the other way was interesting. As is the fact that more Steeler players from that era have died young from heart and other ailments that may be linked to steroid use than any other team. So “everyone did it” may have truth to it but one team did it a lot more and they happened to win a lot of Super Bowls.

Also it is disingenuous to say steroids were legal therefore the Steelers were not PED cheats. They were legal only with a valid prescription from a licensed doctor. Abusing steroids (like using them as a PED) or any other prescription drug was never legal in the NFL nor in this country at any time. So yes they most certainly were cheating when they won those titles.

Last edited:
“Do we have evidence of a text or email from Brady that tells someone to put a needle in a ball after the game officials checked it? No there is no such direct evidence”
—- The NFL, under oath, in federal court

That trumps anyone else’s opinion on the matter. The end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back