PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PHOTO: Jakobi Meyers Looks Ahead To Year Two In The NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Dorsett states that one reason he went to Seattle is Wilson's accuracy with the deep ball. Is this a subtle, or not so subtle, dig at Brady?

So Dorsett states that one reason he went to Seattle is Wilson's accuracy with the deep ball. Is this a subtle, or not so subtle, dig at Brady?

How did Dorsett end up money wise?
Did the Pats even offer him a contract?
Will Dorsett be a 6th? 2021 comp pick?

How did Dorsett end up money wise?
Did the Pats even offer him a contract?
Will Dorsett be a 6th? 2021 comp pick?
It might just be a function of how the offences run differently and Dorsett not being the only deep threat. Regardless, your defensiveness is hilarious. Brady was not too good last year.

I know that I said that I would not be shocked if Myers doesn't make the team. Alternatively, I would not be shocked if he beat out Sanu.

I know that I said that I would not be shocked if Myers doesn't make the team. Alternatively, I would not be shocked if he beat out Sanu.
Let's see...somebody who you would not be surprised if he didn't make the 53 still might beat out somebody else who, though he was acquired for the 55th overall pick, didn't leave that positive an impression...and you're blaming...Brady...for all of this? C'mon man...

Last edited:

You know the offense is in a great position when there would be no surprise if two of our top four receiving options don't even make the team.

You know the offense is in a great position when there would be no surprise if two of our top four receiving options don't even make the team.

Is your man cave littered with Hiroshima posters?

Is your man cave littered with Hiroshima posters?

Come on man...comparing to 2020 NE Patriots to the aftermath of a nuclear explosion is a little hyperbolic, don't you think? Don't be so negative.

Last edited:
Come on man...comparing to 2020 NE Patriots to the aftermath of nuclear explosion is a little hyperbolic, don't you think? Don't be so negative.

So I'll take that as a yes.

Heard from a Patriots source that he has to leave an hour early for practice every day because he always takes the wrong route.

If Brady went to OTA Harry would know which route to take to practice

It might just be a function of how the offences run differently and Dorsett not being the only deep threat. Regardless, your defensiveness is hilarious. Brady was not too good last year.

Nothing he said was Brady related but here were are bashing him, ****ing embarrassing

Let's see...somebody who you would not be surprised if he didn't make the 53 still might beat out somebody else who, though he was acquired for the 55th overall pick, didn't leave that positive an impression...and you're blaming...Brady? Hilarious.
I never liked the Sanu trade and never liked Sanu as a player.

Let's see...somebody who you would not be surprised if he didn't make the 53 still might beat out somebody else who, though he was acquired for the 55th overall pick, didn't leave that positive an impression...and you're blaming...Brady? Hilarious.
Sanu just got his boot off. His injury was more severe than what was let on, give the guy a break. I trust you weren't one of those calling for Cassel to replace Brady after Brady's ACL (lots of posts calling for Cassel on this board)?

Sanu just got his boot off. His injury was more severe than what was let on, give the guy a break. I trust you weren't one of those calling for Cassel to replace Brady after Brady's ACL (lots of posts calling for Cassel on this board)?
Sanu has always been soft and slow, feasting off the double coverage given to a true number 1 wr.

I don't recall anybody wanting Cassel over Brady

Nah I think he's just pumping up the tires of his QB and finding something to compliment on. It aint like Dorsett had some huge market after him I'd think lol

Maybe I'm misremembering here, but I think in 2008 most of us thought a QB's "lifespan" was what, 13 years? So Brady had just blown his ACL and would be coming back in year 9 with (assuming) 3-4 years in his career left. Having what seemed like a formidable replacement in Cassel coupled with the "nobody is safe" mentality in NE I kinda don't blame anyone if they thought that was the right direction to go.

In hindsight, if people knew Brady would still be in his prime a whole decade later and winning Super Bowls while Cassel failed to flourish anywhere else consistently, yea no doubt they'd've gone with Brady

Confirmation that Dorsett doesn’t know how to do anything except run fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back