PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT- Antonio Brown can return in 2 weeks (UPDATE: Signing w/Tampa)

Brady doesn't give an F about the woman Brown raped. He just cares about winning.

Did you even read the civil suit complaint? Come on, man. AB is a horrible person overall (much of that credit goes to the Steelers superstar culture), but that lawsuit is so full of holes.

Bucs signing Brown makes sense because both Evans and Godwin are banged up. This report will also force the Seahawks hand if they really are interested in Brown.

I will be shocked if Brown stays out of trouble for the rest of the season.

Did you even read the civil suit complaint? Come on, man. AB is a horrible person overall (much of that credit goes to tree Steelers superstar culture), but that lawsuit is so full of holes.

Ok, what about the threatening texts he sent the accuser? Brady is sticking up for this scum bag, just so that he can get #7?

73b7f7bafb5b471da064b1d7ad458639_md.jpg

Ok, what about the threatening texts he sent the accuser? Brady is sticking up for this scum bag, just so that he can get #7?

Not sure that would be considered a threat by any legal or law enforcement definition but I’ll grant you it’s in poor taste. Commenting about her kids not appearing poor is not an actual threat of violence. There’s a reason the woman went to the NFL and not the police since the standard is random and about public image with the NFL.

The guy’s life was off the rails though...should happily take the Exempt List designation from the NFL and try to sort it all out. Kraft couldn’t handle having another scandal and didn’t listen to his QB once again, siding with Goodell over Tom Brady. Belichick also commented that the media would have to talk to Bob because it wasn’t his call either.

He has been out of football for how long? And they are just going to play him in a few weeks? We shall see, I think he can help them in the playoffs, but a collection of talent like the bucs though it is exciting, just portends disappointment.

Oh good, another reason for me to root for Brady to fail

What's threatening about it other then him just humiliating her in front of his friends? He also was letting her know he was going to look into her past to help defend himself. It was dumb for him to announce it though as the media ran with it as a "threat".

And the pic of her and her kids were from Instagram (as you can clearly see) where the profile was either public or Brown had access because she allowed him to follow her. This was another thing the media ran with as a "threat" insinuating he took a pic of them and sent it to his friends.

Its pretty clear to me releasing AB was what lead brady to leave newEngland....after they released AB brady became grumpy Brady.

Other than the talent idk why brady loves this guy. Hes an accused rapist and locker room cancer
Same reason KC puts up with Tyreek Hill. They want to win football games.

He has been out of football for how long? And they are just going to play him in a few weeks? We shall see, I think he can help them in the playoffs, but a collection of talent like the bucs though it is exciting, just portends disappointment.
It can’t hurt to have all-pro WRs all over the field. AB is a madman but he also trains like one.

Sure - if the standard is not winning the SB = disappointment then you’re right.

But 31 teams will disappoint.

They gave themselves a better chance to win it and that’s a plus for them.

Also, the Super Bowl teams tend to be stacked with big name skill players. Seems like the 2001-04 Patriots has biased everyone about the value of having elite WRs. The Chiefs last year sure didn’t disappoint. The Rams were in it the year before.

Same reason KC puts up with Tyreek Hill. They want to win football games.
Younger, I better understood this point of view. Nowadays, there is a line I’d prefer not to cross. Hill is far beyond that line.

Younger, I better understood this point of view. Nowadays, there is a line I’d prefer not to cross. Hill is far beyond that line.
Yup. Wouldn’t want Hill here either.

What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Back