PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT- Antonio Brown can return in 2 weeks (UPDATE: Signing w/Tampa)

I will draw the line here. I'd rather be 5-11 or whatever than this.

Besides, how the hell are you going to get him, you know, moving? It's either a zombie/walking dead scenario or having everyone carry his ass around like Weekend at Bernie's. Seems like a lot of work.
Not much different than how Kneal Harry looks on the field...

Is there any indication he has any desire to play here without Brady?

Cant imagine the pats look like a great spot for a receiver to revive their dead career right now

I will draw the line here. I'd rather be 5-11 or whatever than this.

Besides, how the hell are you going to get him, you know, moving? It's either a zombie/walking dead scenario or having everyone carry his ass around like Weekend at Bernie's. Seems like a lot of work.
I dunno there'd be some advantages.
A corpse cant catch covid. So one less player to worry about infecting everyone.

I dunno there'd be some advantages.
A corpse cant catch covid. So one less player to worry about infecting everyone.
according to Wikipedia (which I would consider a most viable source of zombie information):
In some stories, victims of zombies may become zombies themselves if they are bitten by zombies or if a zombie-creating virus infects them; in others, everyone who dies, whatever the cause, becomes one of the undead.

Its pretty clear to me releasing AB was what lead brady to leave newEngland....after they released AB brady became grumpy Brady.

Other than the talent idk why brady loves this guy. Hes an accused rapist and locker room cancer
Apparently everybody loved him in New England not just Brady.

More if Kraft hadn't been a fool and play the situation right into the NFL's hands.
Yeah do you know if Belichick wanted to keep him still? Or it was just Bobby Kraft

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back