PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT- Antonio Brown can return in 2 weeks (UPDATE: Signing w/Tampa)

So where are the league's "conclusions" on the highly questionable civil lawsuit that caused Bendover Bob to cut him loose? Oh I'm sorry - he was cut loose for saying that a woman (who publicly threw him under the bus) didn't look poor because her kids wear nice clothes.

P4010.gif

So where are the league's "conclusions" on the highly questionable civil lawsuit that caused Bendover Bob to cut him loose? Oh I'm sorry - he was cut loose for saying that a woman (who publicly threw him under the bus) didn't look poor because her kids wear nice clothes.
This was understandable at least.

The "good of the 32" speech was an embarrassment and I'm still pissed off about that even if Brady isn't here anymore.

And once again we're in a situation where AB could change the outcome of the season.

Even if he did end up here, he’d probably end up getting “COVID” and we’d be right back at square one..

At this point, I’d exhume the corpse of Aaron Hernandez and start him.
This is extreme. AB is not that bad, he will add to the excitement. He is a bad human, but a wonderful football player. He is not AH level bad.

This is extreme. AB is not that bad, he will add to the excitement. He is a bad human, but a wonderful football player. He is not AH level bad.
I was more or less making a commentary on how bad our options are at the skill positions.

Sign him and trade for djoku. That could be a nice offense and shouldn’t cost much. Or they flop and were in the same spot were in now.

It could be nothing, or could also be a really bad sign that Brown is stalling on providing the text messages requested by the court. I wouldn't expect a team to sign him before his court date.

I will draw the line here. I'd rather be 5-11 or whatever than this.

Besides, how the hell are you going to get him, you know, moving? It's either a zombie/walking dead scenario or having everyone carry his ass around like Weekend at Bernie's. Seems like a lot of work.

I believe whoever signs him (and thankfully it won't be us) will have to wait out an 8 game suspension for him.

Besides, how the hell are you going to get him, you know, moving? It's either a zombie/walking dead scenario or having everyone carry his ass around like Weekend at Bernie's. Seems like a lot of work.

At least he'd be open every play, thanks to the stench...

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back