PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

Born and raised in Fitchburg, MA. Saw my first Pats game at Harvard Stadium and some after in Sullivan Stadium. Now living in Pittsburgh, PA.

From Manila, the Philippines.

I've been a Pats fan starting 1989, the year I moved to Boston for school. Ever since then the Pats have been my team. I was originally a Staubach fan in the 70's, and a Montana/49ers fan in the 80's because he went to ND and that's where my dad went to school in the 50's.

I moved back to Manila in the early 90's after school but thanks to the internet, I've been able to keep up with the Pats. It must have been about 5 years ago when they started showing football games live over here so i've been able to follow the team even more.

Grew up in the Greater Boston area
Now live in CT
Season ticket holder since 2002 (joined waiting list in 1998)
Pats fan since childhood

Grew up in and around New Haven, CT, now live in Milford, CT. Became a Pats fan because my mother and father were both from the Boston area (my grandfather owned the first repair shop for the horseless carriage in Boston!) and I was raised to despise all things New York and love all things New England. Not a season ticket holder but usually get to a couple of games a year when a friend who does have tickets can't make it. My wife and I recently adopted a 10 year old from Russia and I'm weaning him off soccer and turning him on to the Pats! And, as my screen name indicates, a die hard Marine Corps veteran (Happy 231st today to all my Marine brothers!).

usmcmgb said:
My wife and I recently adopted a 10 year old from Russia and I'm weaning him off soccer and turning him on to the Pats!

No need to do the first in order to do the second -- they're such different games. Good luck!

From: Rhode Island....not a season ticket holder, but I have a friend who has two and I go to one game every year.....been a fan since the mid-60's. I started watching football on TV when I was 6 years old (mostly the Giants back then).

Wethersfield, CT.

Pats fan for as long as I can remember (i'm guessing 8 or 9) despite growing up in a Giants household. I converted my father to the Pats back in my college days.

STH since the '92-'93 season when my buddies and I got out of college, were broke and stupid. Best "mistake" I ever made.

My brother is also a STH. He put his name on the list the year of the rumored move to Hartford and got his tix 3 years ago.

Just a NY Hill Billy, fan from the mid-70's, no tickets.

Waltham, MA

Not a season ticket holder. I can't even afford to go to a single game lately. The last game I saw was the final year at the old stadium when we lost to the Rams. Fortunately we got pay back months later. :D

I've been a fan since Bob Kraft took over. When I heard he was hiring Bill Parcells as the HC I knew they were serious about bringing a winning franchise to New England.

Last edited:
Live in Hingham, MA (Boston's South Shore) and work in Boston. Season ticket holder since 1990 (1-15 my first year 2-14 my third. ouch !) Patriots always my favorite team in any sport (sorry dad it's not the Sox) since the 1976 team.

Grew up in Sharon, MA now live in Meffa (or Medford for those who don't speak the language)
Not a season ticket holder
Been a fan for 30-some odd years.

I'm really surprised by how many people follow the Pats but don't live here. New England it turns out is really big and includes old England as well.

Originally from Mass, now in Maryland.
Not a season ticket holder , but get to at least a couple games a year.
Pats Fan from 1960.......damn, I'm old!

I'm a recent fan from 2001, but I have no intention of giving up my seat on the bandwagon now that I'm hooked. Grew up in Philly and truly enjoyed the last superbowl win. Been in Mass for 25 years.

Glad to hear about so many fans from Maine, Nova Scotia, and England -- three of my favorite places.

Grew up in Watertown, MA. Now live in N. VA area
Been a Pats fan since the early 70's. The only pats game
I've been to was the Halloween game in Pitsburgh.

From Boston.

I'm not a season ticket holder, but have been a pats fans all my life.

Hometown: Halifax, N.S.

Fan since late 80's - early 90's. Recently worked in Boston and Newton for about 5 years, then moved back home. Saw some games when I was there working. Never been to the Razor, would love to go sometime...

I have lived 20 minutes from the stadium my whole life

October 3, 1976 I became a fan - went to my first game against Oakland 48-17 Pats - thought I was Hannah the next day playing with my pals as a 10 year old kid

season ticket holder 1992 - we have 17 tickets in one account wish we could break them up

Live in SW NH

Grew up in SoCal (LARams fan), came out to NE for college in '82 and been Pats fan since. Dual ties to Rams ended when they bailed out for St. Louis (actually, lost interest as Frontieris' ownership trashed team).

Not ST holder.

Last edited:
Lived in VA most of my life, presently Alexandria, but born in Boston area...

Pats fan since dim childhood memories of the 60s....

Saw the Pats play the Colts in Baltimore a few times growing up; needless to say, not a season ticket holder...

Keep promising myself a pilgrammage to The Razor.

Grew up in Arlington & Winchester MA
Lived in Sudbury MA 28 years before moving to Seacoast NH, now the Granola state
Pats fan since inception in 1960
Share a friend's Sec 110 season tix behind the Pats D bench for 2-3 games per season

Last edited:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back