PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

Grew up in Worcester, now live in Wisconsin.

Pats fan since the days of Babe Parilli and Jim Nance

Grew up in Hyde Park
Fan since the beginning,saw them play at Fenway Park,Harvard Stadium etc.

Had seasons tkts.,in the old days,with other members of the Knights of Columbus.(we would go to 9:30 mass,go back to the K of C,drink until game time,see the game from the end zone.......THROW UP.......drink more...
go back to the K of C after the game,
drink more......THROW UP.....go home
and get up for work the next day)

Nowadays.....2 beers during the game,
and I need a NAP!

Oh,to be young and stupid,again!

Still remember a game at Fenway Park,
when Jim Lee Hunt returned an interception for a TD......I was close enough to tackle him.

THOSE WERE THE DAYS!

Last edited:
Stratford, CT
Pats fan since Jim Plunkett was the QB and they used to play the Giants(my fathers favorite team) in the Yale Bowl during preseason.
Not a season ticket holder but try to get to at least one game a year. Was at the Miami game earlier in the season.

And now I have my 12 yr old following the team so I've brought a second generation to Pats nation.

Last edited:
Born and raised in the Midwest (Iowa) and lived there 'til 1988 (Nebraska, Illinois), then relocated to the Lowell area. Was a big Bears fan growing up.

Attended one game each during the Berry, Rust, and McPherson regimes. Went to all but one of the Patriots' home games in 1993 when Tuna and Bledsoe arrived, and have been a season ticket holder since '94 (section 204 in Foxboro Stadium, and now section 227 in Gillette).

Attended Super Bowls 38 and 39.

Last edited:
Grew up on the Cape and now live in WMass.

You could give me season tickets and I would not take them as I don't like watching football at the stadium.

Have followed the team for 30 years.

Live in Boston's North Shore.

Pats fan since 1965. I feel blessed to have attended almost every important Patriot game since 1976, with special memories given to the Snow Plow (Miami) game, Snow Bowl game, and SB victories in Houston and JAX.

Thanks Ian for your time and attention to this web site.

From the Boston area,,burbs..
NOT a season ticket holder...
Been a fan from the very early days of the Boston Patriots

Born and raised in New Brunswick/Prince Edward Island in Eastern Canada. Been a fan since late 70's. Currently living in Va.

Never been to a game.

Listened to '85 superbowl in my car on the top of the highest hill I could find in -35F weather.

Season Ticket Holder: Nope
Pats Fan since: 1986 - When the Patriots beat the Dolphins in the playoffs - I got to rub into my bro' in law's face who is a huge Dolphins fan. Was in grade 9 at the time. Can you believe I was a Seahawks fan before that? Made the switch that night - never to look back and suffered through the 1-15 season and all of the recent glory.

From: the UK (born in Yorkshire, lived in Oxford until Summer 2006 -- now in Cambridge, MA)

Not a season ticket holder

Fan: (sort of) since 1981 -- stupid enough to wonder why we passed over the Heismann Trophy winner (Marcus Allen) to draft Ken Sims. Still wondering about that ...

Grew up in Milton and Canton, MA now in suburbs of Phillyfor 20+ years.
Fan since 1970 attending games in rain, snow. Most recently I took my 12 year old son to the Pats-Jags playoff game.....
Haven't missed a Pats game on TV since 1997 thanks to DirecTV....

From New Bedford Mass. Born and raised and still residing.

I wish i was a season ticket holder.

Been a Pats fan since the Drew Bledsoe years (drafted) why you ask? I was only like 6 or 7 when that happened and thats when i fell in love with sports.
My age now. 20. Yes im 20. I sometimes seem like a know it all but hey i try to know it all so it makes up for it in the end.

Im always up for a cool argument/debate about players who are better than this or that.

Always around.

For those who don't know, I used to be a Browns fan :eek:

I was born in England, and lived in Cleveland during my Junior High/High School years. So I was a Browns fan. I was one of the few who liked Belichick when he was there - thus, BelichickFan :D

When the Browns moved I found a new team. The Patriots were my wife's favorite team and as Belichick went to NE, it fit as I'd been rooting for them as my second team anyway. When Belichick went to NY I stuck with the Pats, I have an addictive personality and was a hard core fan after just that one year.

When Belichick came back, it was perfect and the circle had been completed. It is like it was meant to be.

Funny story #1 - the reason my wife was a Patriots fan was she saw highlights when they won their first game one season when **** McPherson was the HC - he was so happy they actually won that he almost tackled a player. She felt sorry for them and picked them as her team. Women :D

Funny story #2 - when the Browns and Patriots played in 1994 in the playoffs I was still a Browns fan. We were dating at the time and I told her she could only come over to watch with me if she didn't cheer when the Patriots scored.

Funny story #3 - By the start of the 1995 opener when the Patriots beat the Browns we were married. My family was up visiting and I told her it would be her against the Whites (my last name is White). She had to remind me she was a White now too :) I was seriously upset when Curtis Martin had that breakout first game. One year later the Browns were gone and I was a Pats fan.

My wife's Christmas present this year is a Troy Brown jersey - you can't ask more than that from a wife . . .

NEM said:
I was there at that game too. It was in the rain, if I remember, and I believe I can still picture Charley Tolar, the short human bowling ball, trying to chase Hunt down from behind.

God.....NEM WE'RE OLD!

Thanks for bringing that memory to life!

Last edited:
Born and raised on bean suppah, brown bread, boiled dinner, and Patriots football in Rockland, Maine. Reside now in Bowdoinham, Maine.

Father and Grandfather were dutiful radio listeners to the games in early days. My brothers and I have attended dozens of games since the early 80's. Never been a season ticket holder.

You're all invited to come downeast anytime for some venison stew and Sammies on game day. Ayuh.

From Dallas, TX
Fan since 1993

Keith Byars > Kevin Faulk

Amy here, from lakes region of NH. Not a season ticket holder. Pats fan since '96.

From London, England

Pats fan since 1984.

Born in Maryland, lived in New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina and now back in Maryland.
Not a season ticket holder, but a NFL Sunday ticket holder.
Fan since 1990, when I lived in New Hampshire. Have seen every game since.

Born in RI, lived here all but 6 years of my life.

Originally a Browns fan, but switched over in the 60's, think right after the 1st superbowl. My highlights is meeting BB and having my picture taken with Jim Brown.

One of my lowlights is not being a season tix holder, if one of the top 5 worse decisions in my life.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back