supafly - signed up
captain insano - signed up
fightingirish595 - signed up
ViperGTS - signed up
Abbynormal - signed up
Miguel -
Ross12 -signed up

Last edited:
i would like to join. but for some reason i never make the cut.

Signed up. Thanks again.

ACQB - signed up
AtomicDawg - signed up
sevengables_2207 - signed up

supafly - invite sent
captain insano - invite sent

Miguel - need email
ViperGTS - need email

Ross12 - need email if in
Fightingirish595 - need email if in
PatsBoy12 - need email if in

juxtapoz15 - it's espn, are you in?

Sending you my email.

all set. please have a snake draft.

Is everyone ok mixing it up a bit from standard scoring and traditional rosters?

Would like to do .5 PPR, some bonus points (rushing for over 100 yards for example) and get rid of kickers and D/ST and replace them with another flex.

I set it up for:

1QB
1RB
1RB/WR
2WR
1TE
2RB/WR/TE
7 bench

Is everyone ok mixing it up a bit from standard scoring and traditional rosters?

Would like to do .5 PPR, some bonus points (rushing for over 100 yards for example) and get rid of kickers and D/ST and replace them with another flex.

I set it up for:

1QB
1RB
1RB/WR
2WR
1TE
2RB/WR/TE
7 bench
I would prefer the regular but I am okay with a change if everyone else wants it

Same here. Perhaps a league vote once everyone joins?
PPR, I can do without but I definitely want to tweak a few settings from basic standard scoring, nothing drastic. The settings in standard are a little out of whack IMO, It's the 65-63 games with the defense scoring 28 type games I'm not a big fan of.

I know people are married to the idea of a Kicker and D/ST but I'd rather that spot go to another position player.

It's still a work in progress, we'll settle on something and it'll be fun either way.

PPR, I can do without but I definitely want to tweak a few settings from basic standard scoring, nothing drastic. The settings in standard are a little out of whack IMO, It's the 65-63 games with the defense scoring 28 type games I'm not a big fan of.

I know people are married to the idea of a Kicker and D/ST but I'd rather that spot go to another position player.

It's still a work in progress, we'll settle on something and it'll be fun either way.

I've thought about it a bit after my last post, and a part of me is intrigued by the unconvential roster settings.

I do agree that low scoring games that are won because a defense and/or a kicker randomly goes bonkers is quite vexing.

If the replacement for these two is a FLEX, then I'd be game for that, indeed.

I like PPR, full or half point. I think it reflects the modern pass-happy NFL better than standard scoring.

standard scoring sounds good to me. how about starting two QBs?

how about allowing two QBs to start?

Might be too many teams in the league for two quarterbacks. Unless people want to start the Blaine Gabberts, Joe "I'm Elite, I swear!" Flaccos, Jay Cutlers, etc.

I asked @Brady_to_Moss about it a couple of weeks ago and he was still undecided as to whether he was running it again or not. Sounds like he's been busy with work, etc.

I would love to continue to play with many of our "originals," @Armchair Quarterback. That sounds great. Thank you for bringing it up.

My email is: [email protected]

Just wayyy too much going on right now with work and moving in 3 weeks ect. Wish i could

These are the only changes I'd add to the standard scoring settings.

Change 1 point for every 10 yards to .1 for every yard

Passing:
Every 5 completions = 1 point
300-399 yards = 3 points
400+ yards = 5 points
Interception = -1 (instead of -2)

Rushing:
Every 5 rushing attempts = 1 point
100-199 yards = 3 points
200+ yards = 5 points

Receiving:
.5 per reception