PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patsfans.com Fantasy League

If I were to run it, it would be ESPN. Keep it light, maybe $25-$30 range.

Not going to run it, but I'll participate

I really thought about it this year, but I haven't played since like '09. I may be interested, though, if someone wants to start one up.

If there's enough interest to start a new one (seperate from the old if running this year) I could run it.

I'll post a little later more specifics but I'll start off with:

ESPN
12 team
$30 per team
Trading allowed
6 team playoff with top two teams getting byes week 14.

Last edited:
Yeah I just posted in the fantasy forum here - was wondering if the original PatsFans league would be going again this year.

Yeah I just posted in the fantasy forum here - was wondering if the original PatsFans league would be going again this year.
Not sure, haven't heard anything. I'd do that too if up and running. Could you keep this in the main forum until we fill up? Hopefully only a day or two.

I run another league and just for simplicity might just carry over scoring from that. It's .5 PPR, some bonus points but nothing crazy. Dropped K and D/ST this year as well and added a flex. Suggestions are welcome.

Anyone interested PM me or post your email and I'll email an invite when I create the league - probably tomorrow.

I asked @Brady_to_Moss about it a couple of weeks ago and he was still undecided as to whether he was running it again or not. Sounds like he's been busy with work, etc.

I would love to continue to play with many of our "originals," @Armchair Quarterback. That sounds great. Thank you for bringing it up.

My email is: [email protected]

I was wondering myself. I'm in for this year again.

Count me in.

Ok, so far:

ViperGTS
Miguel
Supafly
sevengables2207
Fightingirish595
ACQB

Ross?

Last edited:
I might as well get in on the fun. I'm in about 12 leagues already (aka, loser). Why not play with actual like-minded PatsFans?

Email: [email protected]

I'm already at my max of two. Last time I played in this league, I had the worst team. :(

I was in one of these a couple years ago and had a blast. If anyone does a yahoo league I would be interested: [email protected]

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back