PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats vs Broncos week 6 pre-game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go again, another game will be postponed bc some athlete in great physical condition pops + for a virus that apparently is not making anyone in the NFL sick...wonderful

Marc Diabeetle Bertramd sounded totally dispondant that as of now the NFL has not cancelled the Patse game....and zolak just throwing schitt against the wall, intimating that it's the Pats "most valuable offensive lineman" who popped

Does anyone know who tested positive?

First, Cam...then Gilmore...Watch it be BB now lol..

COVID aside....my breakdown:

Assuming we play a full squad minus Cowart and 2 guys who tested positive this AM...and assume Lock is the QB and MG3 plays anyway...

On offense: Stay away from Chubb and grind it out.

On defense: Lock down Jeudy....and stack the box to stop MG3/Lindsay....

I like our chances but expect this to be a CLOSE game.

Here we go again, another game will be postponed bc some athlete in great physical condition pops + for a virus that apparently is not making anyone in the NFL sick...wonderful
2019-05-Edith-eNews-broken-vinyl-record.jpg

Well considering you're walking into a place with one of your best chances to catch covid19, fitting!

True. I still wear my mask in there (required), and do my best to keep my distance. I've become a bit of a pudge as of late, so it's what i gotta do. But yeah, me being annoyed walking into a virus cesspool... the irony didnt escape me. :p

Maybe, maybe not, this has killed athletes and they may have at risk family members

Who are the athletes that Covid killed?

Do you want a 1st victim in the NFL?

Do you want a 1st victim in the NFL?

Tommy that first list is full of geriatric former athletes with an average age of like 70.

Assuming Thuney moves back to center, what's the timetable on Andrews? Hoping we get an early blowout so we can rest up a dinged up Wynn and Mason and give some back-ups game experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back