Sun
Nov 1st

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elijah

The Tom Brady Of Not Having A Gf
PatsFans.com Supporter
This Paul Quessenberry character. Is he any good or is he just a navy guy BB wants to keep around? I'd really like us to get another James Develin type fullback. At the very least an upgrade from Jakob Johnson.

You don't like Johnson? I think he's doing a great job and his lack of experience at the position gives me reason to believe he can get even better. Quessenberry seems like the same kind of prospect except 28 years old, which doesn't excite me. I think he got cut from the PS the day you posted this anyway, but he'll probably be back at some point so the discussion isn't necessarily pointless.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
James Ferentz has been added to the Covid-19 Reserve list. Looks like Thuney will be starting at Center against the Broncos unless Froholdt has made a major jump. Personally, I like the thought of Onwenu at LG, Mason at RG and Thuney at center. Talk about being able to run the ball.

TommyBrady12

Hall of Fame Poster
James Ferentz has been added to the Covid-19 Reserve list. Looks like Thuney will be starting at Center against the Broncos unless Froholdt has made a major jump. Personally, I like the thought of Onwenu at LG, Mason at RG and Thuney at center. Talk about being able to run the ball.

I can't wait until Andrews next week...

• Agree
Reactions: Ian

102 Pat

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
I love how the NFL is making up these protocols as the season goes on, it's not like they had time to figure this stuff out

dreighver

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Michel, Mason, Rivers on the COVID reserve list.

This thing is gonna run through the locker-room. I’d be surprised if tomorrow’s game is played as scheduled.

Mack Herron

Pro Bowl Player
Michel, Mason, Rivers on the COVID reserve list.

This thing is gonna run through the locker-room. I’d be surprised if tomorrow’s game is played as scheduled.
Does not mean they were infected. Could be close contact requiring 5-day isolation. Berry seeing his first action as DE after playing TE in college.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.