PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats vs Broncos week 6 pre-game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Paul Quessenberry character. Is he any good or is he just a navy guy BB wants to keep around? I'd really like us to get another James Develin type fullback. At the very least an upgrade from Jakob Johnson.

You don't like Johnson? I think he's doing a great job and his lack of experience at the position gives me reason to believe he can get even better. Quessenberry seems like the same kind of prospect except 28 years old, which doesn't excite me. I think he got cut from the PS the day you posted this anyway, but he'll probably be back at some point so the discussion isn't necessarily pointless.

James Ferentz has been added to the Covid-19 Reserve list. Looks like Thuney will be starting at Center against the Broncos unless Froholdt has made a major jump. Personally, I like the thought of Onwenu at LG, Mason at RG and Thuney at center. Talk about being able to run the ball.

James Ferentz has been added to the Covid-19 Reserve list. Looks like Thuney will be starting at Center against the Broncos unless Froholdt has made a major jump. Personally, I like the thought of Onwenu at LG, Mason at RG and Thuney at center. Talk about being able to run the ball.

I can't wait until Andrews next week...

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Broncos TE Fant ruled out.

Denver coach tested positive for Covid

Because of strep throat and not the supposed DUI.
Interesting Gordon is a running back, the running back coach for Denver tested positive, Gordon is sick after his DUI endeavor hmmmmm.....

Looking forward to seeing where gunner is with a legit qb in

That makes things easier defending Lock

All they have is Jerry Jeudy and rookie Tim Patrick. Lindsay should be easy to stop at RB. Gilmore should take care of Jeudy easily.

I love how the NFL is making up these protocols as the season goes on, it's not like they had time to figure this stuff out

Michel, Mason, Rivers on the COVID reserve list.

This thing is gonna run through the locker-room. I’d be surprised if tomorrow’s game is played as scheduled.

Michel, Mason, Rivers on the COVID reserve list.

This thing is gonna run through the locker-room. I’d be surprised if tomorrow’s game is played as scheduled.
Does not mean they were infected. Could be close contact requiring 5-day isolation. Berry seeing his first action as DE after playing TE in college.

Last edited:
Mason out? Not good. This game will be stressfull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes