PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats vs Broncos week 6 pre-game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats rush offense:
719 yards (2nd in NFL)
7 TD (3rd)
5.1 YPC (4th)

Facing opponent run defense (obviously skewed a bit because they played the Pats)
Dolphins: 5.0 YPC allowed (T-27th)
Seahawks: 3.9 YPC allowed (8th)
Raiders 4.8 YPC allowed (26th)
Chiefs: 5.0 YPC allowed (T-27th)

Broncos run defense:
436 yards allowed (13th)
2 TD allowed (3rd)
4.2 YPC allowed (11th)

Facing opponent run offense:
Titans: 3.9 YPC (25th)
Steelers: 4.5 YPC (10th)
Bucs: 4.1 YPC (T-19)
Jets: 4.1 YPC (T-19)

So the Broncos run defense has been a bit above average against below average rush offenses, and the Pats run offense has been excellent against subpar run defenses so far. Cam was very effective running vs the Seahawks, the RB's not so much. Measuring stick game but I still think the Pats with Cam are the best rush offense in the NFL.

Last edited:
Spags is the only one reporting this so... hopefully BS. Don't the results come back in the morning?

This is getting ridiculous. Mass. has been one of the more conservative states with the COVID precautions. Wisconsin is an absolute sh!tshow and the Packers have NO issues. I really don't get it. My initial doubt in the validity of these tests only gets stronger with each passing day.

I’m not sure how dangerous they are, but I do believe in their ability to go 3-2. And they have certainly impressed me to date. The two teams that edged them out are amongst the strongest the league has to offer.
Not to mention they got edged out with tweedle dee and tweedle dum at QB against KC

This is getting ridiculous. Mass. has been one of the more conservative states with the COVID precautions. Wisconsin is an absolute sh!tshow and the Packers have NO issues. I really don't get it. My initial doubt in the validity of these tests only gets stronger with each passing day.

Let's see it's only a matter of time. The players might be being really cautious.

The offensive assistant coaches wouldn't be giving press conferences from inside the building right now if they were concerned about new cases.

Perhaps the draconian restrictions by certain states just aren't working... :rolleyes:

Perhaps the draconian restrictions by certain states just aren't working... :rolleyes:
I guess so. We have been good all summer here in Colorado and now have issues yet again. Is it back to school or the election? Not every child is back to school. Some are still home. Hard to believe this is happening all over again. Ugh

Goddammit it!!!

Just saw on ESPN as I walked into the gym. This is so ridiculous...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back