PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats to wear road game jerseys in SBLII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere the eagles are undefeated this year wearing green (if you don’t count the week 17 game against dallas when they rested their starters).
Well, that’s true because it’s their only loss at home, whereas they lost twice on the road.

In comparison, we lost once on the road at Miami, and then twice at home in the first four weeks.

Day drinking at lunchtime? Damn.

Nice vacation. Worked out nice, because had the Patriots lost Sunday, I would be no good for work any way. The Monday following SB 42 was the worse. I felt like breaking down in tears in college class. Nothing will ever be that rough.

I don't care about superstition. I just think the road whites are way better looking unis than the home blues.

Agreed. I felt the same way about the old Pat Patriot days as well. The white tops just look better.

Should have gone for the navy blue color rush uniforms:cool:

I wonder who in the organization makes the decision about which uniform to wear, or how this decision is made, as I'm sure Belichick himself couldn't give 2 5hits about the color.
I wish they would wear the 70's uni

It’s a mental edge maybe. Many players are superstitious as hell, I’d elect white just so they could focus on the real problem
if this were true at all, why not wear whites in Gillette all the time? I am actually disappointed because i like them in Blue better.

I knew this already. Was only pondering why. BB isn't the type to care about this stuff but I can't imagine anyone making the decision except him.

I knew they alternated, but wasn't sure which year (even-odd) was which til I checked. Thought others might be in same boat.

Heck if they were home, it could have been phillies choice to go green since someone said they were (almost) undefeated in green this year ;)

Oh, Thought of another one (why bb wants white):

-Refs see the defenders hands better that are holding and grabbing against a white background.

Kinda disappointed.

Would've been cool to see them win in Blue twice and White once during the first dynasty. And White twice and Blue once during the second.

What's also crazy besides the white teams going 12-1 is the pats have faced three straight bird teams now since the seattle Superbowl

What's also crazy besides the white teams going 12-1 is the pats have faced three straight bird teams now since the seattle Superbowl

And our opponents when we win have all been animals - rams, panthers, eagles, falcons, seahawks.

Kinda disappointed.

Would've been cool to see them win in Blue twice and White once during the first dynasty. And White twice and Blue once during the second.
Reel it in, bald Tom Brady. You’re reaching a bit, here.

While I’ve stated that my belief is that the whites were chosen to drive home the “us against the world” and away trip atmosphere where they’ll most certainly be rooted against in typical road trip fashion, it would be fitting to bookend the back of yet another 3/4 dynasty versus PHI in whites.

IIRC, he was wearing the red hoodie at the post-game presser after the AFCCG.
The one I saw today from the post game presser had him in a blue sweatshirt with the sleeves cut off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back