PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats to wear road game jerseys in SBLII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it does help their psyche that this is a road game. Probably not but I’d like to believe that over superstition haha.

I wonder who in the organization makes the decision about which uniform to wear, or how this decision is made, as I'm sure Belichick himself couldn't give 2 5hits about the color.

He actually might. They might be going for the "underdog" mindset subconsciously.

This is clearly a calculated move to stress out the Iggles.

It has been proven that Mental Imagery can create emotional responses and reactions.

This is widely used in the advertising world.

It is also a military tactic (flags, uniforms, etc).

I'm sure every single Iggle player and coach has seen the NEP perform heroics in SB49 and SB51 wearing the white uniforms.

I think BB wants to subconsciencly create fear, uncertainty and doubt in the Iggles players before the 1st snap.

Watching the Seattle super bowl on NFL right now now, of course they wore the whites and won but forgot how bleak it looked after the TD at the end of the first half and FG and TD for Seattle after the Brady pick. There's BB and TB remaining calm and determined like they're up 10. Amazing this team. They can wear purple and win.
yes but could they [please] wear red and win

thank you

white = winner
blue = badluck?
red?= runnerup?

I'm glad they focused on this rather than having another crappy start to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft