PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Sign Austin Seferian-Jenkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
"These stats should be taken with a grain of salt but..."

bhjj.jpg

Guy has good athleticism and we picked him up for nothing. Great pick up will be come apparent when they start acquiring guys who can hardly move.

Shame we missed out on Ebron as far as reclamation projects go. I'm not going to get my hopes up and maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised.

Worth a look. Still hoping we hit it big in the draft

Seems like the team of bored from two decades of dominance. Now they’re just gutting their roster and coaching staff just to see how much skepticism they can pile up before the Super Bowl.

Shame we missed out on Ebron as far as reclamation projects go. I'm not going to get my hopes up and maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised.

Well if you take his career totals it equates to a pretty damn good season!

116-1160-11

Well if you take his career totals it equates to a pretty damn good season!

116-1160-11

Plus one fumble inches from the goal line that was ruled a turnover and touchback.

I've stated my opinion. Feel free to disagree. Thanks.
I disagree because a tight end who had 1 game over 50 receiving yards and only 3 with more than 31 doesn’t fit any definition of playing very well.
I understand you don’t want to accept that you made an incorrect statement but it’s obvious.

What do those numbers represent? 3 what? 2.9 what?

3 units of separation, duh.

What are units of separation, you ask?

Well take separation, then divide it into units. ASJ has 3 of those. Gronk only had 2.9.

Brady makes all his recievers look good ...... :D

We have a competitor for one of our 2 backup TE positions for no cost.

If you want to compare stats, compare ASJ with our #2 last year (allen) or our #3 (hollister). I think that as of right now, I would guess that we end up with a draftee, LeCosse and ASJ. We have Izzo, Anderson, Hollister, and the 2nd TE draftee also competing.

How can the addition be wrong?

About the equivalent to stuffing a brillo pad into a rat hole?

I like this, but do remember: he has not eclipsed 357 receiving yards in a season. He’s a bit overhyped.
His catch rate % is intriguing.

65% and 67% with subpar QBs.

I disagree because a tight end who had 1 game over 50 receiving yards and only 3 with more than 31 doesn’t fit any definition of playing very well.
I understand you don’t want to accept that you made an incorrect statement but it’s obvious.

Wrong as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes