PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats running game on pace to be the worst in the NFL in the last 10 years

SB1 any data on the Pats passing game?

What does your in depth research show?

It doesn't help that none of our receivers can get open. Juju is running in quicksand and I swear anytime I see parker he's got some guy draped all over him.

Bourne has been okay I guess. But he too doesn't get open often.
Agreed. Mac's playing scared. He knows he can't turn the ball over. However the team knows zappe is no upgrade over what they have now. However I will say the coaching staff is right any starting QB that turns the ball over will have to be benched. BB said every position is up for evaluation. Someone tell BB training camp was 3 months ago.

You mean from the Patsies' own "stable" of RBs? They don't have one, and that's (another) part of the problem.
No I mean from any team, but a patriot fan calling them the patsies pretty much tilts you out as someone I could give a crap what you think.

Says a former QB. What a shock.

Orlovsky sometimes just isn't worth reading... Though clown takes like these have their value I suppose in the laughs they provide...
rex ryan strongly disagreed with orlovsky on his assesment of mac

The Pats were never winning the Super Bowl anyway.

The Pick6 is an exciting play as there is. Keep Crap Jones as QB1.
It could always get more crappy with Zappe... Grier is my choice if he fizzles let Cummings play with the Keanu reeves replacement players.

The Pats were never winning the Super Bowl anyway.

The Pick6 is an exciting play as there is. Keep Crap Jones as QB1.

When it comes to the great sport of football your boy crappy zappy smurf reeks like the morgue on a hot day.

Discuss.

It could always get more crappy with Zappe...
Triumph:

Trigger GIF by MOODMAN

When it comes to the great sport of football your boy crappy zappy smurf reeks like the morgue on a hot day.

Discuss.
LOL

No I mean from any team, but a patriot fan calling them the patsies pretty much tilts you out as someone I could give a crap what you think.

1. Are you seriously implying that you'd prefer NOBODY else on 3rd downs IN THE ENTIRE NFL than Stevenson & Elliot?!?

2. This collection of Non-Talent and their SHAMEFUL lack of leadership doesn't deserve to be called Patriots. And guess what now? Every time I respond to a post of yours, I'm going to refer to them as the Patsies, sorry not sorry. You're welcome.

1. Are you seriously implying that you'd prefer NOBODY else on 3rd downs IN THE ENTIRE NFL than Stevenson & Elliot?!?

2. This collection of Non-Talent and their SHAMEFUL lack of leadership doesn't deserve to be called Patriots. And guess what now? Every time I respond to a post of yours, I'm going to refer to them as the Patsies, sorry not sorry. You're welcome.
I am asking you to tell me who is better. What you infer from that is on you.

You are a loser.

We should really stop linking Dan Orlovsky. He's clickbait.

Not sure how it's a clown take to basically say this is offensive failures across the board. It's pretty clear this is not a 1 man fix. It's the whole offense is rotten.

I honestly don't think what orlovsky said on ESPN was that controversial. He said Mac would look better on San Francisco and Purdy would probably struggle here.

I mean one team has the 32nd ranked Ol, receivers, special teams, running game.

The other has a top OL, receivers and a generational back.

And that's not taking anything away from Purdy. It's just that this patriots team is FAR FAR away from competing talent wise even if we replace Mac Jones.

I should change the title to this topic. The Raiders are somehow worse running the ball than we are this year (3.1 ypc) and they have Jacobs who won the rushing title last year.

I don't follow the Raiders that closely so I'm not sure why they're having so much trouble running it this year. I don't think their OL is bad or is it?

I miss Harris. Wish he wasn't so freaking injury prone....
The other problem with Harris was when he was on the field they almost always ran the ball, it was to predictable.

who is a better third down rb?
Kamara
CMC
Aaron Jones
Ekeler
Etienne
Swift
So you named 6 starters as the evidence we need an additional rb to play only on 3rd downs?

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back