PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats not trading Garoppolo - Schefter

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Pats get #12 overall, they would have so many options. Trade Butler for Cooks, and use #12 overall on the best available CB. Or keep Butler, and pick best available WR at #12, John Ross is very Cooks-like. I prefer option 2 (keeping Butler and drafting Ross).

Would be hilarious if true...

These aren't the droids you are looking for.

Move along....move along.

Oh, and trade me #12 in the 1st rd, your 2nd and your 3rd.

✔@JasonLaCanfora
Been hearing a long time that a package of 3 2nd round picks might be fair value for Garoppolo. Browns now

Is your source Kevin Costner's fictional character from the movie Draft Day?
I actually liked that movie. Let's hope the Browns GM isn't as smart as Costner's character in the movie.

I don't know how they don't ask for their first rounder this year in a deal for jimmy.

schefter will lose his mind if jimmy gets traded.

he's so pissed whenever jimmy g trades are mentioned!!

Wow, greater than Tom Brady and Dan Marino, and can run like Walter Payton. Jimmy Garrapolo is the most amazing player in NFL history. How was Brady ever able to fend him off?

Incredible analysis, almost as good as the idea that games are actually only forty minutes long. You are amazing.

Where did I say he was greater than Brady? Nowhere.

Brady is the NFL's GOAT QB.

Polo will merely be among the top dozen, which is the very definition of a franchise QB. He doesn't have, or has not demonstrated, the long ball ability of Eli or Flacco...

Where di you get the idea that games are 40 minutes long? unless you are talking about Brady's poor performance for the first 40 minutes of SuperBowl LI, when Brady had thrown a pick six, and the score stood 28-3?

Out of context this Tweet makes no sense to me whatsoever. Is a third round pick their asking price for Brock? ("Hey, we'll eat half his salary if you give us a third...")

Where did I say he was greater than Brady? Nowhere.

Brady is the NFL's GOAT QB.

Polo will merely be among the top dozen, which is the very definition of a franchise QB. He doesn't have, or has not demonstrated, the long ball ability of Eli or Flacco...

Where di you get the idea that games are 40 minutes long? unless you are talking about Brady's poor performance for the first 40 minutes of SuperBowl LI, when Brady had thrown a pick six, and the score stood 28-3?

14-1

28 touchdowns 2 interceptions

Greatest comeback in Super Bowl history.

2 Lombardi's in the last 3 seasons, MVP in both.

CLIFF

Enjoy rooting for the Browns

Jimmy Garoppolo - New England Patriots - 2017 Player Profile - Rotoworld.com

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports the Browns will continue to try to trade for Jimmy Garoppolo.

After the Brock Osweiler trade, Cleveland is armed with two 2017 first-round picks and two 2017 second-round picks, and a whopping three second-round picks in 2018. The Plain Dealer believes New England is asking for the No. 1 pick in this year's draft, while Cleveland is willing to offer the No. 12 pick, but perhaps not No. 1 overall. Either way, the Browns are armed to "blow the Patriots' socks off," and have not giving up on trying to acquire Jimmy G.

right before nfl live cut out, schefter said jimmy isn't getting traded and bruschi started laughing!:D

michael silver floating out the brady trade rumors.

**** this guy!!

#1 overall won't happen.

#12 and a 2018 1st has to be accepted if offered.

Even #12 and #33 this year is very attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down