PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats/Jags Game Plan, Breakdown ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. Theirs a clear formula for that offense & QB.

Our DB's eyes should light up when he throws like its the 4th of July.
Especially when he is rattled and feels pressure. He often moves awkwardly around then tries to throw into coveragevtonaboid a sack.

But it’s PFF

More info to make a judgement on a player, scheme isn't a bad thing. Anyway you measure both Bouye & JR have been top 5-10 CB's last 2 years.

Especially when he is rattled and feels pressure. He often moves awkwardly around then tries to throw into coveragevtonaboid a sack.

Yea I think we see a great game called by Matt. He'll make him think he's seeing things and disguise the blitz. I can't wait man.

Yea I think we see a great game called by Matt. He'll make him think he's seeing things and disguise the blitz. I can't wait man.
Especially if we are playing from ahead, and moreso is ahead a lot, I expect a ton of big plays out of the defense.

Not really appropriate for this thread but no where else to put it:

Looks like just a fender bender, and that his ankle issue will be more of a concern than any injuries from the crash. No reason to think of altering the game plan at this point.

Believe... we just gotta believe

That’s what I’m telling myself as I’m nervous as **** for this game!

I think we are going to use a lot of motion to see the coverage obviously and to try and create space and match ups.

Defence I can see us trying to stack the box. I can see a lot of Branch/Guy/Brown on early downs then Trey on 3rd down to do what he does best.

That’s my low key understanding of X/Os. Will try and do some stuff later for this weekend.

Not really appropriate for this thread but no where else to put it:

Looks like just a fender bender, and that his ankle issue will be more of a concern than any injuries from the crash. No reason to think of altering the game plan at this point.

Nope it's cool. Any & Pats/Jax info is good. Literally about to post it myself.

Jags are 21st vs the run. I think Lewis/White/Burkhead have huge games, both running and receiving. Wouldn't surprise me if we had close to a couple hundred yards rushing. I think Danny will be huge in the slot, and Gronk will be Gronk. I think the Jags take away Cooks and Hogan.

27-17, good guys, and I think they control the game throughout.

This is pretty sweet. Yannick comes shot out like a bullet. Comes too high, too quick but it doesn't matter. His burst is too explosive and hands too violent. Mean Chop & Rip to finish. And he usually knocks the ball loose.

This is so sweet. Flowers just undressed 2 guys. Stab/snatch arm over which is nuts but gives #2 a wicked Rip

Wise gets underneath, bull & extends, pull. Very nice.

What that Jacksonville Defense is the Ghost of Christmas present??:confused: With all those Elite Defenders across the board... Brady will throw for about Five yards. :eek:

Nothing better than see a pocket collapse from all sides. Both DE's get low & underneath their man & just bull them back while Butler comes up through the middle.

So unfortunate that Leonard Fortunate will be in the concussion protocol... couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.:Dj/k

This is pretty sweet. Yannick comes shot out like a bullet. Comes too high, too quick but it doesn't matter. His burst is too explosive and hands too violent. Mean Chop & Rip to finish. And he usually knocks the ball loose.

That was an abomination by the LT. Not knocking the pass rusher but anyone who couldn’t beat that “attempt” at blocking shouldn’t be in the nfl.

That was an abomination by the LT. Not knocking the pass rusher but anyone who couldn’t beat that “attempt” at blocking shouldn’t be in the nfl.

Speed stunned him. Steps & slide were too short. He actually stopped moving while he was punching and ended up lunging.

Not the greatest set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back