PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats/Eagles - Board Appears Split Already

I don't know much about the Eagles' run game. I'm assuming it's decent?
If the weather holds advantage patriots.. that makes the eagles high flying offense not as effective.

Our best bet is if our D is a Ramrod cigar and their O is Rusty Kuntz. It might get ugly but I'm confident they'll pull it out somehow.

I don't know much about the Eagles' run game. I'm assuming it's decent?
They lost Miles Sanders in FA other than Hurts running ability we'll see what the new guys can do.

They lost Miles Sanders in FA other than Hurts running ability we'll see what the new guys can do.
They’ll be fine. They have one of the best o-lines in the league. Running will be a strength for them again this year.

I think this one will come down to our o-line. If our line holds up and we force a few turnovers we can win. If the line has a tough day we lose by 10 or more

I'm hoping our secondary holds up tight. Gonzalez is gonna be tested quick. If we can eek out a grinder of a win, I think that bodes well for the Pats. Great test for a 1st game. I have high hopes!

Our best bet is if our D is a Ramrod cigar and their O is Rusty Kuntz. It might get ugly but I'm confident they'll pull it out somehow.
I believe the weather forecast actually is beneficial to us.. rain, wet balls, that affects the eagles high octane passing game. We really on running the ball ,short, intermediate throws anyway. So it's a matter of who can dictate the line of scrimmage. I wish the game was a 1pm start.

Anyone more pessimistic than I am is a troll; anyone more optimistic than I am is a homer.
nathan fillion castle GIF

Yep,even in the Cam Newton year. Just because I knew they were going to lose some games doesn't mean I went against them. I'm a Homer through and through.
Looking back.. Cam the aspect of having a running QB opened up the passing game early on that season.. that Seattle game looked like vintage Cam.. I'm patriots fan too win or loose.

The Super Bowl hangover thing is in play but it’s an uphill battle against this team. If our offensive line performs poorly, which seems likely, we are cooked.

If both teams play to their potential the Eagles win. I do agree week 1 is a great time to catch the SB loser historically.

I picked the Eagles because they have one of the best DLs in the league and until proven otherwise our OL is bottom third in the league. I hope I'm pleasantly surprised and they perform better than I think but I'll take MJ10 coming out of it healthy and their playing average.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back