PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS TRAINING CAMP Pats Camp Day 1 - Pads & Media Access

Status
Not open for further replies.
luuked...thanks for finding the report re froholt for the poster , my attempt was rather poor

luuked...thanks for finding the report re froholt for the poster , my attempt was rather poor

Just remembered seeing a tweet from Perry at some point today about him. Complete coincidence..

A #3 is the team’s #1
YIKES

Sanu doubters should probably start penning their mea cupla posts now and save some time when he lights **** up for us this year.

Maybe they either want to move Thuney to RT or want to test him.

Thuney is a great guard, would hate to see him move out to tackle, but if there is nobody better, I guess that's where he'll be.

I love Gunner but incredibly nervous everytime he has the ball in his hands if I'm being honest. Seems like he always goes for ride on returns. Idk I just get uneasy bc of his size.

Curious what coaches think of him rn with the current group & overall.

Agree. If we sort of take Jules as a template for the undersized, unexpected PR/KR type, I don't really see it in Gunner. Jules showed some pretty 'wow' moments his rookie year returning punts IRCC. Gunner seems to make it about two yards before getting stuffed. And he's smaller. And it took Jules like FOUR years to really be a force at WR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back