PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots work out former 1st rounder WR Breshad Perriman

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that the emergency button has been pushed indeed in Foxborough.

I have no problem with that, if you are intimate to BB he probably is the first one to admit he screwed up. I complain about his drafts recently and a lot of signings but I'm not gonna complain about him throwing all sorts of **** in the wall to see what sticks. We are already on week 4 (by the way, WTF, it seems like the season started 2 weeks ago).

It seems that the emergency button has been pushed indeed in Foxborough.

I have no problem with that, if you are intimate to BB he probably is the first one to admit he screwed up. I complain about his drafts recently and a lot of signings but I'm not gonna complain about him throwing all sorts of **** in the wall to see what sticks. We are already on week 4 (by the way, WTF, it seems like the season started 2 weeks ago).

Week 4 Must win too.:eek:

There are various forms of neglect. "**** it, I can grab players off the trash heap rather than giving Amendola a pay increase after forcing him to take cuts for years" is one form of it, for example.
I would’ve loved to have seen Amendola extended, although I don’t know if I’d have made him the highest paid receiver on the team. I think the money was a bit much. Of course, one can argue that if they’d have offered him a reasonable deal of say, 4m a year, Miami may have never had the chance.

Here’s hoping that Gordon can play on Sunday, because I really don’t see what will have changed, aside from maybe having more success with RB passes.

Yawn....

Ridley fell to you at 24. An elite talent from Alabama. You passed on him for a guard/tackle who wouldn’t have started healthy or not.

Sick of the patriots dumpster diving for the WR position when we have a 41 year old QB

This isn't true in my opinion.

I think Wynn would've found a starting role at G if he had stayed healthy, and certainly would've been a better fill-in for Cannon and the time he's missed than Waddle.

Perriman's got terrible hands. All the physical tools in the world but he can't catch the damn ball. That said, Flacco did him no favors at all and was the worst deep ball passer in the game during his tenure in Baltimore, so the lack of production wasn't entirely on Perriman.

This is ridiculous if only we drafted Ridley.
Can we just see what We Have with my boy on the PS.
BB is a hoe for first round busts.
So no Matthews then?
My initial thought was when they traded Cooks was that they wanted to get bigger, stronger at the WR position. I thought they would go after Ridley in the 1st round. Nope!

I would’ve loved to have seen Amendola extended, although I don’t know if I’d have made him the highest paid receiver on the team. I think the money was a bit much. Of course, one can argue that if they’d have offered him a reasonable deal of say, 4m a year, Miami may have never had the chance.

Here’s hoping that Gordon can play on Sunday, because I really don’t see what will have changed, aside from maybe having more success with RB passes.
DA was not going to be paid more than Jules.

They had the money to pay him. They chose not to. BB went mostly on the cheap again, and it's burning his ass like it has so many times before. What's different this time is that Edelman is out, the OL has struggled (Cannon and the leg hasn't helped there) and the misses have been almost universal. Usually, the team has at least a minor hit or two to help with weaknesses.

They had the money to pay him. They chose not to. BB went mostly on the cheap again, and it's burning his ass like it has so many times before. What's different this time is that Edelman is out, the OL has struggled (Cannon and the leg hasn't helped there) and the misses have been almost universal. Usually, the team has at least a minor hit or two to help with weaknesses.
It’s too bad his approach has failed so miserably these last 18 years.

11 players are questionable.

Dumpster diving.

Good grief, just work out Dez. The lengths their going to avoid him is now laughable considering the severity of need at the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye