PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots work out former 1st rounder WR Breshad Perriman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me someone who has a consistently better track record with FAs and drafting and there is a pretty good chance you will find the same kind of dry spell somewhere in the last 10 years.

And now you're off into irrelevancies. "But the other guys" doesn't mean **** here, because we're not talking about the other guys.

Why are people worried about WRs, its because the running game sucking that we are having problems with WRs. We need to bring in RBs not WRs.
Their running game does suck. They drafted Sony Michel for a reason. He needs to get it together and play like a 1st round pick. But their WR’s are embarrassingly bad without Edelman. Gordon better play tomorrow.

The Pats really need to get back on track tomorrow. In case anyone doesn’t notice, they’ve won only 1 game out of their last 4 dating back to last years Super Bowl. The Boston media are saying their prayers tonight hoping they lose tomorrow. They’ve been waiting 18 years for real turmoil.

3 games is not ancient history.
When seeking truths, refer to the The Book of Bill
"The game that ended 10 minutes ago is ancient history....or never happened"

When seeking truths, refer to the The Book of Bill
"The game that ended 10 minutes ago is ancient history....or never happened"

Let's get real.

I know im aware the draft is over and I enjoy acting like a kid most of the time.
Sometimes I can be a adult.

Not you in particular, by the way. It isn't something that will help us win this year, but we're filling up with draft regrets as if you can redraft the last five years in the middle of a season.
The good thing is, we have plenty of first round picks to choose from, from teams that made bad picks for WRs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News