PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots work out former 1st rounder WR Breshad Perriman

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess BB was watching Monday football ,and saw Brandin Cooks, and thought: "wow why can't I have a WR like that?"

Then he realized Breshad Perriman, a WR who is bigger and FASTER, than Cooks was available.

Bonus points:
"NFL COMPARISON
Josh Gordon" :D

2015 NFL Draft Profile: Breshad Perriman
Fun facts
Rams 3 WRs have averaged a combined 281 yds receiving in each of their 4 games
NE's 3 WRs have averaged a combined 77 yds per game

So no Matthews then?
Give me Rishard Matthews. I don’t care if he pissed off Mike Vrabel.
I think we can assume that Vrabel knows our coach and WR struggles well enough that he would’ve been one of the guys they would try to work with in regards to the failed trade attempts before he was cut.

I’m guessing that if Belichick wanted Rishard Matthews, he’d have already been here.

Fun facts
McDaniels is not getting a head coach call next season if he even wants it with this offensive output.

I think this is the only guy that the Pats haven't worked out at WR at this point...

bigrich.gif
So what were his combine results? Looks like he ran the 40 in just under 6 seconds. TB12 got that beat. Pass.

Fun facts

How is that a "fun fact?" The Patriots, sans Edelman and Gordon, have the worst WR positional grouping in the entire league and the Rams have among the best.

McDaniels is not getting a head coach call next season if he even wants it with this offensive output.
I thought he just reupped his deal for like, 4 more years at the top of the league OC money? As a matter of fact, I thought I remembered reading that it was in line with some head coaches at something around 5m dollars a year. Is that not correct? It sounds like he’ll be here more than a year.

I thought he just reupped his deal for like, 4 more years at the top of the league OC money? As a matter of fact, I thought I remembered reading that it was in line with some head coaches at something around 5m dollars a year. Is that not correct? It sounds like he’ll be here more than a year.
I think so too I was just saying if this offensive continues to struggle he is not even getting a curious sniff.

BB neglected the WR position this offseason and he did it on purpose, IMHO.

Oh good another scrap from the junk heap.

Wonder if the Patriots are not happy with Dorsett I know I'm not. He got deep speed and have not consistently separated from the opposition.:rolleyes:

And to think some of you were worried about the passing game.

Yawn....

Ridley fell to you at 24. An elite talent from Alabama. You passed on him for a guard/tackle who wouldn’t have started healthy or not.

Sick of the patriots dumpster diving for the WR position when we have a 41 year old QB

Matthews
Mitchell
Decker
Britt
Patterson
Edelman
Dorsett
Hogan

Those were the 8 that were in the mix. 5 of them are either injured, retired, out of the league, or suspended.

There are various forms of neglect. "**** it, I can grab players off the trash heap rather than giving Amendola a pay increase after forcing him to take cuts for years" is one form of it, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes