PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Daily News Thread Patriots Tuesday 11/28/23

Daily news threads with relevant news, stories, video, or additional content around the team. Feel free to contribute anything interesting you come across as well, which will hopefully make these helpful for people to keep up with what's going on with the team by having all the news in one place.
New sweatshirts this week: Go Cards!
lets-go-cardinals-florian-rodarte-transparent.png

Could be Louisville but nobody will notice. Lol

I don’t know who to believe anymore. Reiss says it is a blocking breakdown and Evan Lazar in his breakdown says that was blocked correctly and the free rusher was expected and that Mac should have known that a free rusher was coming and adjust and play accordingly.
Across the NFL defenses are bringing the heat. I do not notice any teams stuck in a 3 - 4 defense. Rex Ryan used to drop 8 and rush 3 vs Brady. Brady had time but no outlets.

Successful QBs today have mobility- Allen, Mahomes, Hurts... How many times do you see them run to pick up the 1st down.The Pat's next QB needs that option in his skill set. Not Mike Vick and not a statue.

Floating this idea.
We have 2 games coming up in 4 days. v.Chargers & @Steelers.
Then we have 11 days off preparing for Mon night v. Chiefs.
Presuming Mac/Zappe rotate back and forth these next 2 games - and presuming they keep sucking as bad as they do...
What if Pats use the mini-bye to prep Malik to take the last 4 games?
Why not? What do you have to lose... or gain (by playing Mac & Zappe, who have no part in the future of this team)

I don’t know who to believe anymore. Reiss says it is a blocking breakdown and Evan Lazar in his breakdown says that was blocked correctly and the free rusher was expected and that Mac should have known that a free rusher was coming and adjust and play accordingly.
Honestly starting to think the 2 INTs where a breakdown in OLine was on Mac's adjustments/calls.

Last edited:
Floating this idea.
We have 2 games coming up in 4 days. v.Chargers & @Steelers.
Then we have 11 days off preparing for Mon night v. Chiefs.
Presuming Mac/Zappe rotate back and forth these next 2 games - and presuming they keep sucking as bad as they do...
What if Pats use the mini-bye to prep Malik to take the last 4 games?
Why not? What do you have to lose... or gain (by playing Mac & Zappe, who have no part in the future of this team)
I think a lot of teams would do that, but I don't think Bill will do that. I think he'll sign that street free agent from Purdue and start him before he starts Cunningham. He'd rather keep him on the WR track.

For the love of God... just don't start Mac this week. I don't care who it is... Zappe... Cunny... Grier 2.0... the ghost of Ron Burton RIP... JFox... just anyone else. It's way past inhumane at this point.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back