PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Tribute Videos(go to post#106-all vids are viewable)

Re: Belichick Sound FX on Youtube/Belichick says these players are the best he coache

Enjoy guys? what do you think you're doing? who allowed to to use my videos on you're page? and without crediting me? first of all you better give me credit... 2nd of all ask before you use anything of mine.

Calm down Billy. That was from the NFL network. I was told about that by someone in the office before it was posted here.

If you have a issue about the use of your material, then you need to contact the NFL Network.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are links to my uploads though, sorry but if you knew how many people have taken my videos [not the Belichick videos, but the normal edited videos] you would know where im coming from.

Hey dude, can you edit the first page with all the new videos? Cause those are the links to the ones that were taken down, I've got to shift through all the pages to find the new links.

Hey dude, can you edit the first page with all the new videos? Cause those are the links to the ones that were taken down, I've got to shift through all the pages to find the new links.

I would of if it let me, but the forum doesn't allow me, maybe a mod can do it...

New video posted on David Givins, and all videos are now viewable by clicking on the links on Billy's last post.

Wow givens one was awesome. Was my favorite player when he was here. A ben watson one would be cool if you are making some more soon. Keep up the good work.

I thought about possibly doing Daniel Graham next.

That'd be sweet too. Loved that catch vs the falcons.

Wow great job on the videos Billy, nicely done.

Patriotsprimetime and thevtank do some pretty good ones also, its great to see you all taking the time and effort to support your team like this, Im sure the player see them, love the Faulk one. I do a little A/V and know this takes a lot of time to cut.

YouTube - New England Patriots Tribute

YouTube - A supreme team (New England Patriots musical tribute)

Thanks for posting those. Even though I had to mute the sound on the first one,:D it's great to watch those.

And thanks again to Billy for posting all those great vids.

Last edited:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back