PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Tribute Videos(go to post#106-all vids are viewable)

Love the Ty Law update!

Great tributes. I miss Rodney!

Re: Belichick Sound FX on Youtube/Belichick says these players are the best he coache

Enjoy, guys.

Pats Propaganda, Bill Belichick NFL Films Sound FX

Is it just me or does Belichick say "these are the best guys I've ever coached" at 5:10?

a lot of these NFL videos are deceptive. NFL films take soundbites out of context. the part that you speak was actually from 2004 - kraft asked him "Is this your favorite team?" and Belichick says "these guys are awfully good." it has nothing to do with the current season.

Re: Belichick Sound FX on Youtube/Belichick says these players are the best he coache

Ah. Made it seem like this was right after the colts game. :bricks:

He does, but theyre in white jerseys so its not from that indy game. Also, I think that was Vrabel behind him when he said it?

Ah. Made it seem like this was right after the colts game. :bricks:

You can also see the stands in the back are yellow. It was in Pittsburgh after they won the AFCCG

You can also see the stands in the back are yellow. It was in Pittsburgh after they won the AFCCG

I got my years mixed up, so it was the 2004 season then. The Americas game with Tedy Bruschi has that clip in it.

Thank you for posting, I'm about to run through a wall after watching that.

that was really good stuff. a peak behind the curtain of the master at work. that have to f--king win sunday.

Good stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Excellent!!!! This should stay on the front page for a while. If it moves off, please remind me or another mod to merge it with the sticky "video" thread.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back