PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Training Camp - Wednesday August 3rd

Patricia spent 2 seasons as an offensive assistant with him
Yates spent several seasons LEARNING, but learning is different than teaching.

Who is the 3rd coach?
Caley was an offensive assistant in 2018 but recall spending time with the oline

There is also Ekuale who has shown flashes.

Question about him because I forget this every year: Does he count against the 53 while he's suspended for the first two games?

After Brown, Strange, Andrews, Onwenu, and Wynn, there are questions.
Herron is the likely top swing tackle.
Assuming health, and Strange is everything the Patriots hope he'll be, that's one of the better units in the AFC... and perhaps league.
The fact that Hambright got some first team reps at RG for Onwenu is a good thing. But I don't think the Pats can go with a dedicated guard amongst the reserves. Gotta being either an OG/OT or OG/OC.
They'll want or need one of both, but they have also stashed Ferentz on the PS for years so that option is always open to them. Strange also doubled as a Center at the senior Bowl.
Russey is in a tough position. Probably the 3rd hardest behind TE and QB. I'm hoping he's spending every moment he can with Andrews and Yates to improve.
He's having an eye opening experience challenging Barmore in one on ones... we'll see how he rises to the challenge. He's another guy they might be able to sneak on the PS.
It would be REALLY nice to see the team develop another guy like Yates. Who could play OC/OG or RT.
It's disappointing that Hines and Stueber are still out.
I think these guys are big but not overly talented. The guy who can play either RG or RT is Onwenu. He sucked on the left side but looks great on the right.
It's interesting we haven't heard anything on Desjarlais or Will Sherman yet.
Dejarlais was mentioned in tweets as looking good in 1/1's, Sherman I haven't heard a thing about but don't think much of anyway. Waste of a pick IMO.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back