PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Training Camp Day 17 (8/24) NYG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac wasn’t as maccurate today, but it’s cool. It’s his first time out there against consistent quality defenses. He shall overcome. I can’t wait until he develops/improves his lower body strength & mechanics. Get better every day..
Love this!
Maccurate is way better than inCamplete. ;)

Cliffs Notes on Howe's practice report over at 'The Athletic':

The Pats D is damn good. Jones was actually 12/24 in competitive drills with two being good throwaways, but came on strong at the end of practice.

So Mac had an okay day against presumably one of the best defenses in the league, his first practice getting majority of the reps against the ones. Anyone panicking over this is ridiculous

Poor Mac::

1629781357295.png

Roethlisberger said tail end of his rookie season he was exhausted.

Poor Mac::

View attachment 34894

Roethlisberger said tail end of his rookie season he was exhausted.
yeah...well, YOU'D be plumb tuckered out too if you spent every day at football practice working on the offense, and then committing sexual offenses by the bus load every night...what was his famous defense???"I can tell when a bish wants it...when she wants me...I just act on that.... Rottencrapburger is a toad human. I could care less what that friggin' ripper thinks about anything, unless it's becoming Bubba's belt loop biatch in the nearest Pennsylvania penitentiary.

yeah...well, YOU'D be plumb tuckered out too if you spent every day at football practice working on the offense, and then committing sexual offenses by the bus load every night...what was his famous defense???"I can tell when a bish wants it...when she wants me...I just act on that.... Rottencrapburger is a toad human. I could care less what that friggin' ripper thinks about anything, unless it's becoming Bubba's belt loop biatch in the nearest Pennsylvania penitentiary.
Stop beating around the bush joker and tell us how you really feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST