PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Sign WR Corey Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
reminds me of alvin mack in The Program, when he's being tutored:

then later, during a defensive meeting:
YES! Totally see that.

My buddy never hung out with those guys but in conversation with Lewis he could tell he had some brains.

He said Sapp was fairly smart.

He said Ryan McNeil was very intelligent. My buddy told him he doesn't need him. LOL. All he did for him was go over his homework, papers, etc.

Yes. Are you telling me that you think josh Gordon was open and Tyrod Taylor refused to throw him the ball?

I didn't watch that game. I have watched both Tyrod Taylor and Josh Gordon play before though. Gordon is one of those guys who doesn't need much in the way of separation to get the ball because his athleticism and skills are off the charts. Taylor is one of the most risk-averse QBs in the game and has one of the least accurate arms. So I would believe that, yes.

I didn't watch that game. I have watched both Tyrod Taylor and Josh Gordon play before though. Gordon is one of those guys who doesn't need much in the way of separation to get the ball because his athleticism and skills are off the charts. Taylor is one of the most risk-averse QBs in the game and has one of the least accurate arms. So I would believe that, yes.
So Gordon catching one pass is Tyrod Taylor’s fault? But Jarvis Landry can go 7/106?
So in Gordon’s last 9 games he is 28 catches in 63 targets (44%) for 460 yards and 2 tds.
That projects as a full season of 50 catches in 112 targets for 818 yards and <4 TDs.
But he doesn’t even need to get open. :rolleyes:

Wait a minute? Is it it this Corey Coleman?

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Coleman was trying to make sure his feet was In bounds and just had a momentary laps the kid has talent.

I like the signing. He's young, talented, and provides some skills that some of the other receivers on the roster don't. Worst case scenario he doesn't cut it and he gets waived. On the negative, he's a bit of a knucklehead according to some, and the playbook will likely be a challenge for him at this point (as it would be for most WR's off the street). I like the upside tho.

Actually pretty disappointed they didn't try to develop him for a year like Dorrsett. Could have paid off big time next year.

Actually pretty disappointed they didn't try to develop him for a year like Dorrsett. Could have paid off big time next year.
If BB sees potential, he could still sign him to PS.

If BB sees potential, he could still sign him to PS.
He'll get picked up by another team. And definitely doesn't seem like a guy willing to go to a PS. If he was smart he would though.

And.... the patriots Cut Corey Coleman.

Bring Corey back BB let him learn a thing or two from Gordon of course not those problematic things.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News