PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots OTA's 5-23-2022

The bootleg comments coming out of otas is interesting... Mean we still going to be run heavy?

That's an interesting new helmet that White's sporting there.
What is going on with that helmet ? It looks similar to the others. Since the newer standards are in place for helmets I can’t tell the difference.

Yeah I thought it was interesting Heron was at RT at Brown at LT. Why not leave Brown at RT and put Heron at LT where he seems to play better then RT.
You want Trent Brown on Mac’s blindside if Wynn is out indefinitely IMO. He’s the widest guy in the league, it’s like driving around the Grand Canyon… but who knows, they value continuity on the OLine.

In game they’ll send Herron in, but any longer than that I’m not sure. They might slide Onwenu out to RT and play another guard inside if they like the look of the new guys. All guesses at this point, but I like the OL room a lot.

“For the first time in more than two years there was a sense of normalcy in and around Gillette Stadium as the Patriots welcomed the media for their latest session of OTAs in Foxborough. While some of the practices were open to the media last spring, this time there were in person interviews with Bill Belichick as well as selected players on the field. The operation was as close to normal as it's been since before the pandemic back in 2020.”

Yeah I thought it was interesting Heron was at RT at Brown at LT. Why not leave Brown at RT and put Heron at LT where he seems to play better then RT.

Hopefully further sign of getting back to the principle of playing 5 best OL available using their versatility instead of sticking to positions..

You want Trent Brown on Mac’s blindside if Wynn is out indefinitely IMO. He’s the widest guy in the league, it’s like driving around the Grand Canyon… but who knows, they value continuity on the OLine.

In game they’ll send Herron in, but any longer than that I’m not sure. They might slide Onwenu out to RT and play another guard inside if they like the look of the new guys. All guesses at this point, but I like the OL room a lot.
Brown primarily played LT during his first stint with the Pats.

I want my players to do that just don’t get caught.
I never want a qb who looks like a bodybuilder. They all have sucked. More susceptible to injury especially shoulder where you need fluidity

Mac definately got leaner. You can still see a bit of his moobies. That just may be genetic.

Mac definately got leaner. You can still see a bit of his moobies. That just may be genetic.

Dude, looking for moobies (I can only guess what those are) is flat out weird. Do yourself a favor and get a day job.

Dude, looking for moobies (I can only guess what those are) is flat out weird. Do yourself a favor and get a day job.
Man boobies. You can see them on his jersey.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back