PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots OTA's 5-23-2022

Last year Smith missed OTA's because of the birth of his daughter. And then he dealt with injuries. According to Belichick, TE is the most complex position on the roster aside from QB, so there is certainly reasonable hope for improvement.
This made me more optimistic about the prospects for him to have a bounce back season this year. He acknowledges the situation, seems to be doing the right things to correct it.

Jonnu Smith: I missed quality time last offseason, trying to take advantage of it this year - ProFootballTalk

Mac definately got leaner. You can still see a bit of his moobies. That just may be genetic.

Yea some people have glands or something that give them moobies

I had a friend who dropped a pretty penny on surgery to correct his, he was tall and skinny but had jiggly moobies

Huh? Wynn is absent for a voluntary practice and he is now potentially out “indefinitely”? Did I miss some other news about him? If I recall correctly, there was a lot of hand-wringing and a lot of “here we go again” posts around here after Wynn missed OTA practices either last year or the year before and it turned out to be much ado about nothing.
I didn’t say he was out indefinitely, I said if he was out indefinitely this season… in other words hypothetically this season if he gets hurt… which as far as Wynn is concerned is not far fetched.

View attachment 43179

Look at the air vents of the helmet. That's markedly different than the helmet that Mac or other players are wearing. It's like two raised ridges about 2 inches wide with a 3 inch gap between them running down the center of the helmet.

Bourne and the other receivers
View attachment 43180

Kevin Harris: (from the Mini-Camo Shots)
View attachment 43181

James White is wearing a new helmet... It looks like the Vicis Zero2

uhY7caM.jpg

Last edited:
Thought White was injured still?:confused:

That's been the report, but this is a pretty mild practice setting. It'll be interesting to see how much he participates in mandatory mini camp June 7. That'll give us a better idea of how his rehab is going.

That's been the report, but this is a pretty mild practice setting. It'll be interesting to see how much he participates in mandatory mini camp June 7. That'll give us a better idea of how his rehab is going.
I know it's early but if White continues to progress with the RB's we already have plus the additions at WR. Year two Henry and a improved Jonnu Smith @ TE I think we're going to be alright on Offense.

I know it's early but if White continues to progress with the RB's we already have plus the additions at WR. Year two Henry and a improved Jonnu Smith @ TE I think we're going to be alright on Offense.

Agreed. White is huge because we really don't have anyone on the roster who's shown they can do what he does. I'm hopeful for Strong, but rookies are rookies. Taylor has a lot still to prove, and Montgomery is the most veteran backup option but he's new to the team as well (and is no James White). I'm really pulling for White to be healthy.

Ugh..only thing I don't like about this start of the new season is Joe Judge being a key figure of coaching Mac. I still think he's a clown

Show us Belichick’s football experience while you’re at it.

Here's Bill tackling a teddy bear.
SmartSelect_20220524-142745_Firefox.jpg

Bill getting his game face on pre-game.
SmartSelect_20220524-141717_Gallery.jpg

Bill during his college days.
SmartSelect_20220524-141723_Gallery.jpg

Bill showing how to tackle.
SmartSelect_20220524-141709_Gallery.jpg

Thought White was injured still?:confused:
From what Ive read, he's on the field, but that they are taking it slow with him... but he was definitely out there yesterday... there is a clip of him catching a pass from Mac bouncing around in the first page or two of this thread...

think the media is shut out til the 31st... so unless the Pats post pics, i can't tell you about today...

On a very different note:

Giselle also said that she always writes a little note on a napkin for each kid and tucks it in with the food. I thought that was a lovely idea. My note said, “When facing zone coverage, it’s vital to check off on the free safety when going over the middle.”

Seeing some long-term assumptions and near certainties being made on the futility of the offensive coaching after 1 day of patty cake camp..

61EAC558-2485-4241-9B6B-CFBD30F50526.jpeg

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back