PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Patriots OFFICIAL Draft Day thread - Night 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
the worst thing possible will be an 8-8 season next year. Either we suck and get a top pick or Stidham is the real deal. That’s a win-win.

That's why the move is to hedge our bets and trade into the 1st for 2021. Then we'll have the ability to move up for an elite pick in the case of a mediocre season.

In my basement so don't have my antenna, so got the PFF Youtube show on the TV rather than any live feed and there's a lot of interesting commentary and then Cris Collinsworth, the boss, chipping in with bad ESPN narrative crap takes.

That's why the move is to hedge our bets and trade into the 1st for 2021. Then we'll have the ability to move up for an elite pick in the case of a mediocre season.

I’d be OK with that because even if Stidham works out, we’d still have an extra 1st. All I know, is that there’s a lot of rebuilding to be done over the next 2-3 years.

I did almost no draft prep this year due to various other things going on in my life so I'm flying blind. I'll just go by Bacon's and Manx's boards to decide how happy I am tonight.

I have Bacon's loaded in excel, I'd be curious where Manx's is.. but what will be funny is that i trust them enough to get emotional and angry if the Pats pick someone they shouldnt based on this list lol :D

Lets go!!!!

Boooooooooooo!
BOOOOOOOOO!

15 minutes in and I am watching Tony Fauci

FFS. This is our escape from Coronavirus. Get on with it!

Also, why is ESPN on NFL gamepass?

15 minutes into "T^he Show"...nothing...just Fauci telling us what we should enjoy...thanks.[..I got this far without you media morons leading me around by the nose FOAD with this crap...get to it!!

I predict that they won't draft a db in the second rd, which would be a shockaaaah

You'll be sweating it out when the Patriots trade into the round and you find a CB who ran a 4.97 is still on the board.

are you guys watching the Goon????????????????????????????????????????????? Holy krist

Someone should give him the bird like that Patriots fan did.

FFS. This is our escape from Coronavirus. Get on with it!

Also, why is ESPN on NFL gamepass?
Yeah, it’s really a bit much. The monologue from Peyton was fine but after that it’s just been annoying.

This gonna start sometime this hour or what

Start the clock!

LOL He got his boos virtually.

Goodall is a turd.

Roger is such a douchee dink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents